Author Topic: Video: Obama calls for “rejection by non-Muslims of the ignorance that equates Islam with terror”  (Read 598 times)

rangerrebew

Video: Obama calls for “rejection by non-Muslims of the ignorance that equates Islam with terror”

September 28, 2015 4:16 pm By Robert Spencer 149 Comments

OK, great. But what about the Muslims who equate Islam with terror? Obama called on Muslims to reject “those who distort Islam to preach intolerance and promote violence.” So when he is going to call upon mosques and Muslim organizations in the U.S. to back up their condemnations of the Islamic State with genuine programs teaching against its understanding of jihad and Islam?

All this was in the context of his calling for the removal of Assad, which, if it happens, will only strengthen and embolden the Islamic State.

Video thanks to Pamela Geller.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/09/video-obama-calls-for-rejection-by-non-muslims-of-the-ignorance-that-equates-islam-with-terror
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:16:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

BHO happens to be the biggest liar of all the Muslim liars attempting to subvert America.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

BHO happens to be the biggest liar of all the Muslim liars attempting to subvert America.

I think Carson's recent muslim comments are his way of pointing that out... for those who have eyes to see...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline raml

Most don't have anymore wonder if that is because God has put a veil over their eyes. Hmmmmmmm think I read that somewhere. As far as I can see that has to be it people can't have gone down right stupid in one generation.

Offline aligncare

Most don't have anymore wonder if that is because God has put a veil over their eyes. Hmmmmmmm think I read that somewhere. As far as I can see that has to be it people can't have gone down right stupid in one generation.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
Ronald Reagan

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Great quote aligncare.

And we are currently witnessing what happens when Reagan's warning is ignored.

How many more years does America have left?