Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 584221 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #3350 on: June 11, 2024, 02:14:58 pm »
Confusing ... very confusing on several levels.

If she is a Vegan, then doesn't that mean she murders plants by eating them?
Also, while his tire may be slightly over the edge on the grass, she is stomping around all over the grass while making the point that grass is a living breathing thing.

Obviously she is mentally ill. He should have been the person 'calling the Police'.
Yeah, some part of her nutrition has been severely neglected. She's on bird legs and has heroin chic down pat. Makes about as much sense as a junkie, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #3351 on: June 11, 2024, 08:39:57 pm »
83-year-old South Carolina woman gored by bison at Yellowstone National Park
by KARI BARROWS | WLOSMon, June 3rd 2024 at 8:57 PM
Updated Tue, June 4th 2024 at 9:26 AM

Park rangers are once again reminding the public to give wildlife their space after a woman from Upstate South Carolina was seriously injured by a bison out West.

A press release from the National Park Service says an 83-year-old woman from Greenville, South Carolina was gored by a bison on June 1 in Yellowstone National Park.

"The bison, defending its space, came within a few feet of the woman and lifted her about a foot off the ground with its horns," the release says.  ... The National Desk
A number of yeas ago Vergettte and I were on the island at the Great Salt lake. The Buffalo Roam free on the island. One came walking down the middle of the road like he owned it (Because in his mind he did) Al the traffic pulled off to the side. He walked in front of our Econo box rent a car. I jumped out and kept the car between he and I and managed to get a couple of good shots.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #3352 on: June 15, 2024, 06:24:47 pm »
Confusing ... very confusing on several levels.

If she is a Vegan, then doesn't that mean she murders plants by eating them?
Also, while his tire may be slightly over the edge on the grass, she is stomping around all over the grass while making the point that grass is a living breathing thing.

Obviously she is mentally ill. He should have been the person 'calling the Police'.
I don't know.....seems to staged for me.  :pondering: Even vegans have to eat plants to survive. I don't think they believe that they're killing living organisms when they chow down on tree bark, grass, and assorted weeds.
 Plus, the guy or someone in his family is recording this. Seems set up.