Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 538151 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #3000 on: March 06, 2022, 03:04:12 pm »
Somebody is gonna flip their lid over this, and heads are going to roll...

:silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3001 on: March 06, 2022, 03:31:36 pm »
Scott Greer 6’2” IQ 187
@ScottMGreer
·
11h
Netflix turned Jarl Haakon, the last pagan ruler of Norway, into a black woman in its new Vikings show

9:23 PM · Mar 5, 2022·

@mountaineer

I won't be watching it,and neither should anyone who is aware of this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3002 on: March 06, 2022, 05:11:15 pm »
Scott Greer 6’2” IQ 187
@ScottMGreer
·
11h
Netflix turned Jarl Haakon, the last pagan ruler of Norway, into a black woman in its new Vikings show

Maybe Netflix hired Mike Obama as a producer or technical advisor for the show?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3003 on: March 06, 2022, 07:35:52 pm »
Maybe Netflix hired Mike Obama as a producer or technical advisor for the show?

@GtHawk

Wes iz da wurld.......

Wez iz da peep-pulls....

Sang hit wid me bruthas and sistas!

Offline verga

« Reply #3004 on: March 07, 2022, 02:36:59 pm »
Box of human heads stolen in Denver

By Jesse O’Neill
March 5, 2022

A box of human heads intended for scientific research was stolen from a medical truck in Denver Thursday.

Someone broke into the parked truck in broad daylight and stole the box of human remains, along with a dolly, according to KVDR.

The macabre crime happened in Denver’s leafy Central Park neighborhood, the TV station reported.

The situation was “pretty shocking,” resident Isaac Fields told the station.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/03/05/box-of-human-heads-stolen-in-denver/
Kind of like the movie "8 heads in a duffle bag"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3005 on: March 07, 2022, 02:39:09 pm »
Kind of like the movie "8 heads in a duffle bag"

Well, Mom always did say that two heads are better than one!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3006 on: March 07, 2022, 02:51:27 pm »
Rampant skulduggery...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3007 on: March 12, 2022, 04:45:46 pm »
Scott Greer 6’2” IQ 187
@ScottMGreer
·
11h

On about the 3rd episode.  When that lady showed up, I yelled that woke shit has gone past the ridiculously implausbile. Netflix sucks.

Think about about ....  A black woman ruler in 1050 Norway?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3008 on: March 12, 2022, 05:51:17 pm »
On about the 3rd episode.  When that lady showed up, I yelled that woke shit has gone past the ridiculously implausbile. Netflix sucks.

Think about about ....  A black woman ruler in 1050 Norway?

@catfish1957

Why not?

Everybody knows those Viking guys were wusses.

"We iz da wurld.......

We iz da wusses......
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 05:52:20 pm by sneakypete »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3009 on: March 13, 2022, 02:47:26 pm »
Two men killed by camel that escaped from Tennessee petting zoo
By Patrick Reilly   
March 12, 2022 3:30am

Two men were killed by a rampaging camel that escaped from a petting zoo in Tennessee, according to local officials.

Bobby Matheny, 42, and Tommy Gunn, 67, both from The Volunteer State, died after they were cornered and attacked by the frenzied camel Thursday in Obion, roughly 100 miles northeast of Memphis.

The humped beast was killed by responding law enforcement officers.  ... NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3010 on: March 13, 2022, 03:23:23 pm »
Two men killed by camel that escaped from Tennessee petting zoo
By Patrick Reilly   
March 12, 2022 3:30am

Two men were killed by a rampaging camel that escaped from a petting zoo in Tennessee, according to local officials.

Bobby Matheny, 42, and Tommy Gunn, 67, both from The Volunteer State, died after they were cornered and attacked by the frenzied camel Thursday in Obion, roughly 100 miles northeast of Memphis.

The humped beast was killed by responding law enforcement officers.  ... NY Post

I hope they didn't walk a mile for the camel....

(The picture at the Post is actually a Dromedary, I think.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3011 on: March 13, 2022, 03:29:18 pm »

Make it 1001.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3012 on: March 13, 2022, 03:34:08 pm »
The humped beast was killed by responding law enforcement officers.

My 1st thought was, Damn they got Hillary!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #3013 on: March 13, 2022, 03:35:38 pm »
My 1st thought was, Damn they got Hillary!

If it was humped beast, I figured WJC was nearby.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3014 on: March 21, 2022, 10:03:07 pm »
UNDERCOVER: Crowder Infiltrates “FAT STUDIES” Conference | Louder with Crowder
Crowder goes undercover to present a paper to a REAL CONFERENCE of "Fat Studies" scholars. Will they be able to tell he's an imposter? Watch to find out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bekDq_Ebi2I&list=PL3e1orPYt_4Yn4K43wBiHZt-bz8aRqr4X&index=39
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 10:04:59 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3015 on: April 17, 2022, 10:15:27 pm »
We don't have a section for the really stupid stuff. The stuff that makes you shake your head in disbelief, laugh at the workings of insta-karma or just stretch the bounds of the ridiculous. Yet we do all need a laugh.

So - post 'em here if you find one!

I miss EC.   The starter of this thread and long time poster who dropped of the radar.  Hope ie is well this Easter and not dead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3016 on: April 17, 2022, 10:39:50 pm »
I miss EC.   The starter of this thread and long time poster who dropped of the radar.  Hope ie is well this Easter and not dead.

@Wingnut

Well,if he is dead,he is as free of suffering as he can get.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3017 on: April 17, 2022, 10:45:56 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

The younger guy was so fat I doubt he could walk much more than 20 feet at a time.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #3018 on: April 17, 2022, 11:43:51 pm »
@Wingnut

Well,if he is dead,he is as free of suffering as he can get.

Everyone talks to God in the end. If he is gone I hope the angels took his demons away.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3019 on: April 21, 2022, 10:10:07 pm »
When nature calls! Woman plunges HEAD FIRST into filthy national forest vault toilet after dropping her phone and using dog leash as harness to lower herself in to retrieve it

A California woman was rescued from a vault toilet after plunging head-first into it while trying to retrieve her cell phone by using a dog leash as a harness
The rescue, which occurred on top of a Washington hiking trail Tuesday, required two fire departments to free the woman from the toilet
She tried to use a dog leash as a harness to lower herself into the toilet, however it did not support her weight and she fell into the vault head-first
The woman spent around 20 minutes attempting to get out of the vault toilet before ultimately finding her phone and calling 911
Rescue crews were eventually able to free the woman from the toilet after making a 'cribbing platform' that was lowered down for the woman to stand on
The woman told rescue crews that she was uninjured, and refused medical attention despite being encouraged to after being exposed to human waste

By MATT MCNULTY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:39 EDT, 21 April 2022 | UPDATED: 13:08 EDT, 21 April 2022

<..snip..>

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10739397/Woman-rescued-falling-vault-toilet-trying-retrieve-phone-hiking-trail.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #3020 on: April 21, 2022, 10:46:58 pm »
When nature calls! Woman plunges HEAD FIRST into filthy national forest vault toilet after dropping her phone and using dog leash as harness to lower herself in to retrieve it

A California woman was rescued from a vault toilet after plunging head-first into it while trying to retrieve her cell phone by using a dog leash as a harness
The rescue, which occurred on top of a Washington hiking trail Tuesday, required two fire departments to free the woman from the toilet
She tried to use a dog leash as a harness to lower herself into the toilet, however it did not support her weight and she fell into the vault head-first
The woman spent around 20 minutes attempting to get out of the vault toilet before ultimately finding her phone and calling 911
Rescue crews were eventually able to free the woman from the toilet after making a 'cribbing platform' that was lowered down for the woman to stand on
The woman told rescue crews that she was uninjured, and refused medical attention despite being encouraged to after being exposed to human waste

By MATT MCNULTY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:39 EDT, 21 April 2022 | UPDATED: 13:08 EDT, 21 April 2022

<..snip..>

Shit Happens.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3021 on: April 21, 2022, 11:47:48 pm »
Shit Happens.

Leave it to @corbe to shitpost the shit stories...that's why he's my bud.  I might mail him a care package one of these days....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #3022 on: April 21, 2022, 11:50:49 pm »
    I categorically deny that I have any semblance of a $hit fantasy!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3023 on: April 22, 2022, 01:46:47 am »

Green Rooms. Construction sites. This sh*t is right up my alley. The stories are endless.

Once I took a dump 30 miles back in the woods... spent two days up that way before getting home and noticing my wallet was gone.

Drove all the way back up there... Yep. There it was.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3024 on: April 22, 2022, 03:27:40 am »
Green Rooms. Construction sites. This sh*t is right up my alley. The stories are endless.

Once I took a dump 30 miles back in the woods... spent two days up that way before getting home and noticing my wallet was gone.

Drove all the way back up there... Yep. There it was.

You're lucky a bear didn't find it and spend all your cash on sushi.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-