Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 538026 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #2975 on: December 11, 2021, 11:58:38 pm »
Florida Man Angry Over Neighbors' Parking Habits Uses Flamethrower at Occupied Car: Police

KATIE WERMUS  |  12/10/21  |  11:52 AM EST

AFlorida man used a flamethrower on a car with three teenagers inside after he was angry about a running feud with his neighbor's parking habits.

Andre Abrams, 57, admitted to using a flamethrower, which shoots flames up to 20 feet, towards his neighbor's parked car over what he says is a long-running feud over their parking. However, he denied targeting the teens, police said.

"This family, how could I say this—the worst thing that could ever happen to a neighborhood," Abrams said. "They've had issues with other residents, and it needs to be brought to light."

Armani Singleton, one of the three teenagers in the car, was sitting in the driver's seat when she and the others saw Abrams come towards them and start spraying fire before they escaped.

"You better not burn up my car," she said, according to police.

Ashley Gainey, the mother of one of the teens, confronted Abrams as he was shooting flames towards the vehicle.

"When I got to the door, he was still shooting it," she said. "I asked him, 'What is your effin' problem?'"

This isn't the first time Abrams has used a flamethrower in the neighborhood. Gainey said Abrams often sprayed flames to scare away visitors at her home.

"When he shoots it, it lights the whole road up," Gainey said. "It's like it's daylight outside. He'll do it in the middle of the night."

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-man-angry-over-neighbors-parking-habits-uses-flamethrower-occupied-car-police-1658177

I would have paid money to see this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #2976 on: December 12, 2021, 12:00:37 am »
Well... we have a resident Briefer that has flaming, exploding golf balls ... maybe we can team them up.  :whistle:  :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2977 on: December 12, 2021, 12:13:04 am »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2978 on: December 12, 2021, 01:49:36 am »
Well... we have a resident Briefer that has flaming, exploding golf balls ... maybe we can team them up.  :whistle:  :rolling:

I want a flamethrower....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2979 on: December 12, 2021, 01:50:29 am »

:rolling:  I knew it!! 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

« Reply #2980 on: December 12, 2021, 01:53:39 am »

Can of WD40 and a lighter?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2981 on: December 12, 2021, 01:57:38 am »
Can of WD40 and a lighter?

I used to use a can of Lysol.  That shit lights right up!  Unless they made it "safe" these days.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2982 on: December 12, 2021, 01:58:29 am »
Of course .... a song comes to mind.  :silly: (I love this tune by the way).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbo6WhbNRsc

Online libertybele

« Reply #2983 on: December 12, 2021, 01:58:59 am »
I used to use a can of Lysol.  That shit lights right up!  Unless they made it "safe" these days.

OMG!  :rolling: :silly: :thud:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2984 on: December 12, 2021, 02:06:05 am »
@Cyber Liberty  there's always Silly String.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2985 on: December 12, 2021, 02:20:07 am »

I HAVE a flamethrower... Well, sorta... Home made...

Online DB

« Reply #2986 on: December 12, 2021, 04:10:53 am »
I HAVE a flamethrower... Well, sorta... Home made...

Who hasn't had a flame thrower at some point in their life?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2987 on: December 12, 2021, 06:37:54 am »
Who hasn't had a flame thrower at some point in their life?

I know, right? Redneck 101.  :laugh: :beer:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2988 on: December 14, 2021, 08:37:27 pm »
Somebody sure is desperate for attention.
Published 5 days ago
Secularist group targets decades-long tradition of laying wreaths on soldiers' tombs
Wreaths Across America is accused of taking part in an 'unconstitutional' act
By Kyle Morris | Fox News

A secularist non-profit organization that strongly urges separation of church and state in America is taking issue with Wreaths Across America's nearly 30-year tradition of placing wreaths on thousands of military graves.

The Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) is calling out Wreaths Across America, telling the Colorado Springs Gazette that the organization's actions in placing wreaths on military gravesites around the country are "unconstitutional, an atrocity and a disgrace."  ...

"The gravesites of Christians and non-Christians alike will be adorned with this hijacked-from-paganism symbol of Christianity — circular and made of evergreen to symbolize everlasting life through Jesus Christ — whether the families of the deceased veterans like it or not," Rodda wrote.  ...

Weinstein, who is Jewish, concluded in his conversation with the Gazette that the process of laying wreaths should "be an aspect of respect," adding that it is "almost like a fundamentalist Christian gang sign to put a symbol of the Christian season of Christmas on any grave." ...
FOX News
This is the first I've heard there was Christian symbolism attached to a wreath.
 Would they have every circle-shaped object banned, too, or is it the pine that offends them?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2989 on: December 15, 2021, 12:19:15 am »
Some people just ain't happy unless they have something to be mad about.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2990 on: December 15, 2021, 02:05:44 am »
Some people just ain't happy unless they have something to be mad about.
...or they are vexing others...

Whatever happened to "tolerance"?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2991 on: February 01, 2022, 10:51:00 pm »
WATCH: Massive Brawl Breaks Out In Bensalem Golden Corral Over Alleged Steak Shortage...

(Strangely, this event did not involve Florida Man.  Just a bunch of customers who had a beef with other customers and the restuarant.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2022/02/01/watch-massive-brawl-breaks-out-in-bensalem-golden-corral-over-alleged-steak-shortage/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdf5ol3XU44
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 10:51:49 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2992 on: February 02, 2022, 06:28:51 pm »
I think Frank Cannon tried to use an expired GC gift card.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2993 on: February 04, 2022, 04:51:48 pm »
Former soldier, 47, dubbed the 'Naked Carpenter' who was stopped by police for wearing SEE-THROUGH trousers revealing his buttocks and genitals as he walked to a Wetherspoon's pub LOSES his appeal against conviction for exposure

Robert Jenner, 47, was stopped by police dressed in the black mesh trousers
    Maidstone Crown Court heard he had worn the transparent garment without underwear to go drinking in a nearby Wetherspoon's in Maidstone, Kent
    Jenner was found guilty by magistrates of exposure and breaching a CBO
    He appealed his conviction yesterday but was unsuccessful 

By Henry Martin For Mailonline
Published: 08:09 EST, 4 February 2022 | Updated: 08:20 EST, 4 February 2022

A naturist once dubbed The Naked Carpenter has lost his appeal against conviction for walking through a town centre at night wearing see-through trousers.

Robert Jenner, 47, was stopped by police dressed in the black mesh trousers which revealed his buttocks and genitals.

Maidstone Crown Court heard he had worn the transparent garment without underwear to go drinking in a nearby Wetherspoon's in Maidstone, Kent, and was arrested in St Faith's Street at 11.20pm on January 19, 2020. ...

He denied having any intention to expose himself, claiming his fleece went lower than his waistline.

Accused by prosecutor Honor Fitzgerald of wanting to reveal his manhood to cause 'alarm or distress', Jenner said: 'No, never. That has never been my intention.'

The court heard statements from four Kent Police officers, who described his clothing as see-through and 'completely inappropriate'. ...
Rest of story and, alas, photos at Daily Mail

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2994 on: February 04, 2022, 06:35:23 pm »
Rest of story and, alas, photos at Daily Mail

Nope. Thx. I'm good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2995 on: March 06, 2022, 02:24:38 pm »
Scott Greer 6’2” IQ 187
@ScottMGreer
·
11h
Netflix turned Jarl Haakon, the last pagan ruler of Norway, into a black woman in its new Vikings show

9:23 PM · Mar 5, 2022·

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2996 on: March 06, 2022, 02:37:42 pm »
Scott Greer 6’2” IQ 187
@ScottMGreer
·
11h
Netflix turned Jarl Haakon, the last pagan ruler of Norway, into a black woman in its new Vikings show

9:23 PM · Mar 5, 2022·

:facepalm2:

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2997 on: March 06, 2022, 02:50:17 pm »
Box of human heads stolen in Denver

By Jesse O’Neill
March 5, 2022

A box of human heads intended for scientific research was stolen from a medical truck in Denver Thursday.

Someone broke into the parked truck in broad daylight and stole the box of human remains, along with a dolly, according to KVDR.

The macabre crime happened in Denver’s leafy Central Park neighborhood, the TV station reported.

The situation was “pretty shocking,” resident Isaac Fields told the station.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/03/05/box-of-human-heads-stolen-in-denver/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2998 on: March 06, 2022, 02:55:43 pm »
Box of human heads stolen in Denver

By Jesse O’Neill
March 5, 2022

A box of human heads intended for scientific research was stolen from a medical truck in Denver Thursday.

Someone broke into the parked truck in broad daylight and stole the box of human remains, along with a dolly, according to KVDR.

The macabre crime happened in Denver’s leafy Central Park neighborhood, the TV station reported.

The situation was “pretty shocking,” resident Isaac Fields told the station.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/03/05/box-of-human-heads-stolen-in-denver/

Somebody is gonna flip their lid over this, and heads are going to roll...
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2999 on: March 06, 2022, 03:02:07 pm »
I'd like to know how my box of heads ended up in Colorado. Darn post office.

As for Netflix's black female Viking king, I have to say - as a descendant of a Viking king - I'm so triggered now I'm shaking! Quick, I need a coloring book and a safe space!