Author Topic: Plumstead murder: Met Police arrest 3 men after man beaten to death near train station  (Read 523 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Scotland Yard has arrested three men on suspicion of murder after a man was bludgeoned to death near Plumstead train station. A 35-year-old, a 45-year-old and a 46-year-old were arrested on Saturday (26 September) on suspicion of killing the man, whose identity police believe they know but have not confirmed. They are currently in custody at a south London police station.

Police were called by a member of the public shortly before 2pm on Wednesday (23 September) to a report of a man found unresponsive under a bridge at the location near to Plumstead Train Station. Officers attended along with the London Ambulance Service and found the man, aged 29, with serious head injuries. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Next of kin are in the process of being informed. A post-mortem examination at Greenwich Mortuary on Thursday, 24 September, gave the cause of death as blunt force trauma to head and neck.

http://report24uk.info/article/317977/plumstead-murder-met-police-arrest-3-men-after-man-beaten-to-death-near-train-station

My local train station.  **nononono*
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
That's scary.  I wonder what motivated them. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Most likely the dead lad was gay. They really aren't popular around here and a three on one beating sounds the sort of thing that happens way too often.

If the dead lad is Chinese or Indian, however - well the mosque is literally two minutes walk from the station ....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Most likely the dead lad was gay. They really aren't popular around here and a three on one beating sounds the sort of thing that happens way too often.

If the dead lad is Chinese or Indian, however - well the mosque is literally two minutes walk from the station ....

The fact that he was beaten to death sounds like a crime of passion/hatred, not just a robbery type motivation. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Clockworks Orange, Stanley Kubrick; 1971. Saw that flick at Grauman's Chinese, Hollywood=probably during 1972.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln