Author Topic: White Teacher Sues School For Racial Discrimination After Sexual Assault Threat  (Read 357 times)

Offline Paladin

"A white teacher is suing the Hempstead, New York school district for racial discrimination.

News 12 Long Island reports, high school teacher Lynne Albuquerque says a student threatened to sexually assault her in May of last year.

According to the NY Daily News, The student, identified in the suit only by his initials “N.L.,” allegedly threatened Albuquerque in the classroom in May of 2014.

“When I get done ramming you, I’m gonna bag your daughter, then ram the bitch through the whole gang,” N.L. said, according to the suit filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

Albuquerque's attorney Steven Morelli says she reported the incident to the school administration, but the student was never punished.

The suit claims Albuquerque then requested workers compensation for an "emotional injury", which was denied.

The district then began the process of terminating the teacher.

Albuquerque alleges the backlash was racially motivated because she is white. The student and the school officials are black.

Albuquerque is the third white employee of the Hempstead Union Free School District to file a federal suit alleging racial discrimination by district officials, Morelli told the NY Daily News.

“It seems to me there is a serious problem in the district when white teachers and administrators are subjected to unfair treatment,” Morelli said."

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/eric-scheiner/white-teacher-sues-school-racial-discrimination

The MSM and Obama's DOJ would be all over this if the races were reversed.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.