Author Topic: Biographer: Bill Clinton Is ‘Authentic Phony’ Hillary ‘Phony Phony’ ....By John Fund  (Read 332 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/424330/print

Biographer: Bill Clinton Is ‘Authentic Phony’ Hillary ‘Phony Phony’
By John Fund — September 21, 2015

Former Washington Post reporter David Maraniss is considered a top expert on the Clintons, and authored one of the definitive books on Bill Clinton — “First in His Class.”

Because he is clearly not a conservative, his analysis of Hillary Clinton’s stumbling campaign from yesterday’s Meet the Press on NBC is fascinating:

“She doesn’t have Bill Clinton’s charisma and amazing campaign abilities.You know, and theater. You know, you talk about authenticity. I always have called Bill Clinton sort of an authentic phony. He really is good at that. And Hillary, if you look at it, just as theater, is a phony phony. She’s not as good at it.

So that always hurts her in comparison with Bill. The other one is that because of Bill Clinton’s history, there’s been sort of an encrusted defensiveness to the Clintons that Hillary became sort of the pole star of defending her husband.

And it became so second nature to her that I think that that’s what carried out through the whole email problem as well. So I think she’s had to overcome that.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34