Author Topic: Watch Hillary’s Answer When Asked to Respond to Carly’s ‘Dare’ to View Planned Parenthood Videos  (Read 447 times)

Offline Paladin

"Hillary Clinton dodged a question during a live interview on CNN Thursday, declining to say whether she has watched the undercover Planned Parenthood videos that purport to show the abortion-provider selling fetal tissue.

“Have you seen those very, very controversial videos?” host Wolf Blitzer asked the Democratic frontrunner, referencing a “dare” Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina issued to her during Wednesday night’s debate.

Clinton never directly answered the question.

“Well, Wolf, let’s break down what’s happening here. Because I think it’s important. I know that there is a move on by some of the Republicans in Congress to actually shut down the United States government over their demand that we no longer give federal funding to Planned Parenthood to perform the really necessary health services that they do for women,” Clinton replied.

“So let’s put aside for a moment here that there is no debate … that Planned Parenthood does cancer screenings, it helps provide family planning and contraceptive advice, it works to provide some of the most difficult kinds of counseling … what this is about is that some of the Planned Parenthood facilities perform abortions. Which is legal, under the laws of the United States,” she added.

Despite Clinton not directly answering Blitzer, the CNN host did not press her on it, but moved on to another question."

What? Blitzer didn't do a follow up? What a shock.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/17/watch-hillarys-response-when-asked-to-respond-to-carlys-dare-to-view-planned-parenthood-videos/ [video at link]

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Paladin

Unlike Blitzer, a follow up:

"Carly Fiorina’s campaign responded sharply to Hillary Clinton after the Democratic frontrunner dismissed her dare by dodging a question on whether she has seen the undercover Planned Parenthood videos.\

In an email to TheBlaze, deputy campaign manager Sarah Isgur Flores suggested it’s what she expected from Clinton.

“Sadly, I’m not surprised,” she said. “Hillary’s been defending what’s in those videos for her whole career.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/17/after-hillary-dismissed-her-dare-carlys-campaign-had-this-to-say-about-the-democratic-frontrunner/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

"This is about the character of our nation. If we will not stand up and force President Obama to veto this bill, shame on us!" –Carly Fiorina

"Wait until 2017" –John Kasich

"Tax payers must be forced to continue funding genocide" –Hillary Clinton