Author Topic: Artist uses her menstrual blood and a tampon to paint a portrait of Donald Trump in protest at the presidential candidate's 'outrageous' and 'sexist' comments  (Read 885 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3236927/Artist-fires-presidential-candidate-Donald-Trump-s-outrageous-sexist-comments-painting-portrait-using-menstrual-blood-tampon.html?ito=social-facebook

Artist uses her menstrual blood and a tampon to paint a portrait of Donald Trump in protest at the presidential candidate's 'outrageous' and 'sexist' comments

Sarah Levy was upset by Trump's comments implying that Megyn Kelly was hormonal during the Republican debate
    She used a tampon and paintbrush to create the portrait, which she titled 'Whatever'
    The Portland, Oregon, resident plans to auction the piece off to raise money for an immigrants' rights organization

By Carly Stern For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:07 EST, 16 September 2015 | Updated: 12:35 EST, 16 September 2015

One Portland artist found an - ahem - creative way to tell Donald Trump that his comments about women and menstruation are unacceptable: She painted his portrait in her period blood.

Sarah Levy describes her red-and-white picture of Trump, who looks like he is speaking, as 'menses on a matte board' and has titled it 'Whatever'.

She intends for the portrait to send a message to 69-year-old Trump, and the rest of the world, that sexism is unacceptable, and also plans to auction off the piece to benefit U.S. immigrants.

continued
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:51:37 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Has there ever been a group of people on earth more vulgar and disgusting than the current American left??   **nononono*

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yawn, another Millenial recycling 60's hippie self-righteous liberal agit-prop.  All their vaunted techno wonders and this is what she comes up with.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:03:34 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

I'm a guy so I'm not sure about this. That's a lot of red color there. Is that normal? Or did it take her months to do?

God, now I'm sorry I asked.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm a guy so I'm not sure about this. That's a lot of red color there. Is that normal? Or did it take her months to do?

Every women is different...for me that was probably half a day....now I am sorry I answered
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline aligncare

Every women is different...for me that was probably half a day....now I am sorry I answered

LOL!  See what the Lefties make us do. Is nothing private anymore?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Ok, since you HAD to go there ac!  Like Myst said, less than a day, but my question is - that looks suspiciously bright red.  Old blood turns dark.  I have to question her claim here.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ok, since you HAD to go there ac!  Like Myst said, less than a day, but my question is - that looks suspiciously bright red.  Old blood turns dark.  I have to question her claim here.

Exactly!!
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

Good pickup, alice. Agreed. Dried blood turns almost black.

Offline olde north church

Has there ever been a group of people on earth more vulgar and disgusting than the current American left??   **nononono*

One member here used that very same picture as an avatar.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

One member here used that very same picture as an avatar.

I don't see avatars on my iPad. Is that true, ONC?

Offline musiclady

It's paint.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline flowers

I was light so that would be a lot for me. To much red in my opinion. I have a friend who is younger than I. She still has her time of the month. It lasts for weeks. You would think she was bleeding to death. Doctors tell her it is normal for her.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:31:17 pm by flowers »

Offline olde north church

Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.