Author Topic: Khamenei: Israel won’t survive next 25 years  (Read 820 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Khamenei: Israel won’t survive next 25 years
« on: September 09, 2015, 12:34:46 pm »
http://www.timesofisrael.com/khamenei-israel-wont-survive-next-25-years/

Khamenei: Israel won’t survive next 25 years
Taking to Twitter, Iranian leader says Zionists won’t find serenity until destruction, calls US ‘Great Satan’ and rejects any talks with Washington beyond nuke deal

By Times of Israel staff September 9, 2015, 12:20 pm

Israel will not survive the next 25 years, Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Wednesday, making a series of threatening remarks published online.

In a quote posted to Twitter by Khamenei’s official account, Khamenei addresses Israel, saying, “You will not see next 25 years,” and adds that the Jewish state will be hounded until it is destroyed.

The quote comes against a backdrop of a photograph showing the Iranian leader walking on an Israeli flag painted on a sidewalk.

“After negotiations, in Zionist regime they said they had no more concern about Iran for next 25 years; I’d say: Firstly, you will not see next 25 years; God willing, there will be nothing as Zionist regime by next 25 years. Secondly, until then, struggling, heroic and jihadi morale will leave no moment of serenity for Zionists,” the quote from Iran’s top leader reads in broken English.

The quote was apparently taken from a speech given earlier in the day.

The remarks came as US lawmakers began to debate supporting a recent nuclear agreement between Tehran and six world powers. Critics of the deal have pointed to fiery anti-US and anti-Zionist rhetoric as proof that the regime should not be trusted.

The White House and other deal boosters argue that the pact, meant to keep Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon, is based on verification, not trust.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Khamenei: Israel won’t survive next 25 years
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 12:42:27 pm »
Apparently Khamenei hasn't read the book of Revelation....    :whistle:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 01:06:54 pm »
Our President hopes he's right, and is doing everything he can to ensure such an outcome.

Apparently, he's never read the Book of Revelations, either.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 01:38:03 pm »
Our President hopes he's right, and is doing everything he can to ensure such an outcome.

Apparently, he's never read the Book of Revelations, either.

There are some people who believe he's mentioned in the Book of Revelation................   :whistle:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 01:41:06 pm »
Khamenei:  Guess what?  You'll most likely be dead in the next 25 years too! 

Question is:  Will it be old age or a Patriot missile?   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 02:07:18 pm »
Neither.

Poison, probably within the next 3-5 years. Could be from ambition, could be self defence, but one of the Council will attempt it sure as ham and eggs.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 03:00:00 pm »

Hey Khamenei, say 'ello to my leetle fren.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 02:41:11 am »
Once again, I would like to recommend the trio of novels by Joel Rosenberg:
- The Twelfth Imam
- The Tehran Initiative
- Damascus Countdown

All involve the same characters, with Rosenberg's predictions for the future.
Some of those fictitious "predictions" seem very close to coming true.

I would like to believe his story.
But ever the realist, I sense that Khamenei may be right in his assertion.

I doubt that Israel will take the necessary action to destroy Iran's nuclear capabilities. If they were going to do this, they would have done so by now. The longer they delay, the less their chances of success.

I very much hope that I'm proven wrong!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 03:12:50 am »
Until the Mullah regime is removed from power in Iran things will only get worse in our world!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2015, 05:01:45 pm »
I doubt that Israel will take the necessary action to destroy Iran's nuclear capabilities. If they were going to do this, they would have done so by now. The longer they delay, the less their chances of success.
I have to agree.....sadly.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2015, 05:24:33 pm »
Once again, I would like to recommend the trio of novels by Joel Rosenberg:
- The Twelfth Imam
- The Tehran Initiative
- Damascus Countdown

All involve the same characters, with Rosenberg's predictions for the future.
Some of those fictitious "predictions" seem very close to coming true.

I would like to believe his story.
But ever the realist, I sense that Khamenei may be right in his assertion.

I very much hope that I'm proven wrong!

Let's not discount the book of Ezekiel and others that fortell Israel's war with Iran and a coalition of others, where that coalition destroyed.

Nowhere is the US mentioned in that either, which in itself is frightening, because of the implications.

Personally I think this nuke deal is setting the stage for that, and I don't think that's by accident. Whether Obama is the useful or knowing tool is the only question here.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:25:45 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 01:41:44 am »
Free Vulcan wrote above:
[[ Let's not discount the book of Ezekiel and others that fortell Israel's war with Iran and a coalition of others, where that coalition destroyed.
Nowhere is the US mentioned in that either, which in itself is frightening, because of the implications.
Personally I think this nuke deal is setting the stage for that, and I don't think that's by accident. Whether Obama is the useful or knowing tool is the only question here. ]]

Again, I will recommend the books of Joel Rosenberg to all here.

In a post above, I mentioned his "triad" regarding Iran and the bomb.

Before that, he wrote five books of fiction which -- taken together in succession -- represent his account of "the last days":
- The Last Jihad (2002)
- The Last Days (2003)
- The Ezekiel Option (2005)
- The Copper Scroll (2006)
- Dead Heat (2008)

I never thought I would be anything but a "physical book reader" until I learned a bit more about reading books on the (Mac) laptop I have. I've even gone so far as to digitally-re-edit the fonts and layout for "old-eyes readability".

If one is a dedicated and ambitious "searcher", one can find the books above "on the net"....