Author Topic: Hillary: ‘I Am Going To Make Some Employers Go to Jail’  (Read 708 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary: ‘I Am Going To Make Some Employers Go to Jail’
« on: September 08, 2015, 01:09:11 pm »
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423661/hillary-clinton-employers-jail-labor-day

by Tom S. Elliott September 7, 2015 10:16 PM

Speaking at a Labor Day rally in Hampton, Ill., today Hillary Clinton threatened to imprison employers for “wage theft.”

“We’re going to go back to enforcing labor laws,” Clinton said. “I’m going to make sure that some employers go to jail for wage theft and all the other abuses that they engage in.”

“And we are going to make it harder and harder to stop what should be the right of every American: to join a union and bargain collectively through that union,” she continued. “But, I’ll tell you, we’ve got a fight on our hands.”

The presumed 2016 Democratic candidate also endorsed President Obama’s executive order mandating government contractors provide employees “paid leave.”

“I was very proud that President Obama said today he is going to require federal contractors to provide seven days of earned paid sick leave,” she said. “And he’s going to fight for paid family leave, something that I’ve been fighting for for 30 years and we’re going to get it done. It’s not right to treat working people as though they don’t have other responsibilities.”

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Hillary: ‘I Am Going To Make Some Employers Go to Jail’
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 01:19:30 pm »
Did hillary just take a sharp left turn and take a chapter out of sanders playbook?

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 01:26:03 pm »
Did hillary just take a sharp left turn and take a chapter out of sanders playbook?

She's been making such squawking noises for a couple of months now, in order to counter the challenge from her Left (Bernie!) which itself has arisen owing to a potential metastasis of any number of Hillary's (ahem) "legal" problems.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 01:28:03 pm »
After you, Bitch!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 01:29:45 pm »
I'm so sick of this conniving witch!  Her ass is the one that should be in jail.  Why do I have the feeling that will never happen?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 01:34:05 pm »
I have this overwhelming feeling that we're about to experience another watershed moment in our nation's history....along the lines of November, 1963.

They keep pushing and pushing.  Only a matter of time before somebody snaps.   :pondering:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 01:37:45 pm »
I have this overwhelming feeling that we're about to experience another watershed moment in our nation's history....along the lines of November, 1963.

They keep pushing and pushing.  Only a matter of time before somebody snaps.   :pondering:

God, I hope not... that is all we need is a martyr...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 01:43:36 pm »
I'm so sick of this conniving witch!  Her ass is the one that should be in jail.  Why do I have the feeling that will never happen?

These things take time--she's a former First Lady, senator and cabinet member. But, voters and non-voters alike, will have their day.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 02:13:55 pm »

I have thought from the day he was elected - that when they are through with him and he can do no more for them - they will use the ace up their sleeve - and guarantee another Democrat victory with his martyrdom.  They will tie it all up in one neat framed-up bundle too, if you know what I mean.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 07:16:46 pm »
Jayzus!   **nononono*  Horrible to have to hear her say these things....well horrible to have to hear her vile crooked voice period! At this point I would be excited to just see her get pushed out of the race w/o jail time.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2015, 09:07:05 pm »
what should be the right of every American: to join a union and bargain collectively through that union,
Not just every American worker: every American.

That's right! Under Hillary's dictum, even those on welfare would be able to join the Public Assistance Recipients' Union and bargain for more food stamps, benefits and more.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024