Author Topic: Howie Carr: Nothing ‘confusing,’ Hill; just downright criminal  (Read 1278 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Howie Carr: Nothing ‘confusing,’ Hill; just downright criminal
« on: September 06, 2015, 12:43:43 pm »
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/columnists/howie_carr/2015/09/howie_carr_nothing_confusing_hill_just_downright_criminal

Howie Carr: Nothing ‘confusing,’ Hill; just downright criminal
Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hillary Clinton deigned to go on moonbat TV Friday before a long holiday weekend to offer up an insincere non-apology apology for her latest scandal, involving multiple federal criminal and congressional probes of her email server.

“At the end of the day,” she told Mrs. Alan Greenspan, the wife of one of her husband’s hacks, “I am sorry that this has been confusing to people ….”

Confusing? No one’s confused, Hillary. It’s very simple. You set up your own email system to ensure that the sordid records of the Clinton Crime Family’s billion-dollar pay-to-play shakedowns would never survive to be used as exhibits against you and Bill in a criminal trial. Hillary wanted her own system for the same reason that old-time bookies used flash paper for betting slips — it was easier to destroy the evidence that way.

There’s no confusion whatsoever. If her dumbed-down Democrat non-working-class illegal alien voter base was confused, she wouldn’t be upside down in her favorability ratings, 41-51, her lowest numbers ever.

“(The latest scandal) has raised questions,” she said, on the network where her daughter, Chelsea, was employed as a $600,000-a-year intern. “But there are answers to all these questions.”

The problem is, the answers are all lies, or perjury and obstruction of justice, if she and her henchmen are ever put under oath, which is why they’re all going to take the Fifth, staring with her IT guy Bryan Pagliano.

When the scandal first erupted, Hillary’s minions used to chirp, “There is no smoking gun!”

No thundering protestations of innocence. Not even a muttered, “Not guilty, Your Honor.” Just “no smoking gun.” Aren’t you relieved?

The new line is everything with the email server was “above board,” or “totally above board.” As an explanation, that too is failing — totally.

She used to say that she never sent any “classified material.” Now she says she never sent anything “marked classified.” Perhaps because her aides removed the documenting markings.

But this is only Hillary’s latest “confusion.” Let’s go over the list, a partial list, very partial.

She left the White House “dead broke” — when the Clintons bought their mansion in Chappaqua in 2001, they could only manage a down payment of $855,000 — in cash!

She has claimed that when she was born in 1947, she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, the famous mountain climber nobody had ever heard of until he conquered Mount Everest … in 1953.

In 1996, she told Time magazine that “I must say we’re hoping that we have another child.” She was 48 years old at the time.

Lied to the survivors of the Benghazi massacre victims about why those brave Americans were murdered, blaming it not on herself and Obama for overthrowing the Libyan government, but on a Christian Arab.

Claimed in 2008 to have been “instrumental” in bringing peace in Northern Ireland. When American and Irish pols, Catholics and Protestants alike, all called BS, she said they were “nitpicking.”

In 2001, after 9/11, she went on the “Today” show and said that Chelsea had been jogging around the World Trade Center when the Muslim terrorists struck, and that the only thing that saved her was ducking into a coffee shop moments before the attack. Only one problem: Chelsea told a magazine she’d been uptown, four miles away, at the time of the terror attack by Osama bin Laden, whom her father had refused to kill when he had the opportunity.

Hillary said she was surprised when the White House travel staff was fired, until her aides testified under oath that she had ordered them to fire the travel staff.

Hillary said that when she traveled to Bosnia in 1996 with Chelsea, she had to dodge “sniper fire” on the tarmac. You can judge for yourself from the photos of her hugging a little Bosnian girl outside the plane as Chelsea watches.

She has said, “I have many friends.” She confuses employees with friends.

And she never, ever cleans up her act. She truly is royalty — a Bourbon, of whom it was said, they never forget, and they never learn.

On Friday she tweeted out, re: the jailed Democrat county clerk in Kentucky: “Officials should be held to their duty to uphold the law — end of story.”

If she really believes that, it is the end of the story. Because she’s going to jail, and so is her husband, and Barry Soetoro makes three.

But her true feeling is what she has already said of Benghazi: What difference at this point does it make? On Friday she told her hagiographers at NBC, “I now disagree with the choice that I made.”

Which one?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Howie Carr: Nothing ‘confusing,’ Hill; just downright criminal
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 01:26:18 pm »
Author is one dumb SOB.

... her dumbed-down Democrat non-working-class illegal alien voter base ...

I mean, JESUS!!! The ONE damned issue where we can pick up some left leaning independents, who are both worried and pissed off by this email thing, and out he comes with the insults.

Dem shill?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 02:15:32 pm »
Author is one dumb SOB.

I mean, JESUS!!! The ONE damned issue where we can pick up some left leaning independents, who are both worried and pissed off by this email thing, and out he comes with the insults.

Dem shill?

Not at all. I've followed Howie for over 25 years, and he's anything but dumb. He's also the most conservative commentator in these parts (the Boston metropolitan area), has a huge radio audience, and is the author of four books, largely about the Bulger crime family, whose influence is still felt in these environs.

As I also do, Howie is a great believer in legal immigration; his family emigrated from Ireland, and mine from Eastern and Central Europe.

But we have an enormous illegal alien problem in this area. Overwhelming, in fact. The police blotters are filled to the brim each day with arrests of people driving drunk and high without licenses, registrations or insurance; some have dozens of such offenses. Street gangs from Central America are running drugs and guns here; heroin addiction and associated criminal activity (largely, prostitution) has exploded in my home area of Manchester, New Hampshire, about fifty miles north of Boston. And the vast majority of offenders and victims, too are illegals.

I do not believe Republicans will win the votes of independents by ignoring these problems, but rather by being forthright and honest about them. We cannot and ought not engage in the kind of "round-'em-all-up-and-ship-them-home" rhetoric that a certain wild-haired billionaire is now promoting. But we must instead recognize the problems caused by unrestrained immigration, and propose intelligent and meaningful solutions to them.

To me, that means securing the borders, identifying, arresting and deporting criminals first. And then let us have a national discussion about how best to integrate the millions of others who are not criminals and do not aspire to be. But, first things first.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 02:21:56 pm »
Not at all. I've followed Howie for over 25 years, and he's anything but dumb. He's also the most conservative commentator in these parts (the Boston metropolitan area), has a huge radio audience, and is the author of four books, largely about the Bulger crime family, whose influence is still felt in these environs.

As I also do, Howie is a great believer in legal immigration; his family emigrated from Ireland, and mine from Eastern and Central Europe.

But we have an enormous illegal alien problem in this area. Overwhelming, in fact. The police blotters are filled to the brim each day with arrests of people driving drunk and high without licenses, registrations or insurance; some have dozens of such offenses. Street gangs from Central America are running drugs and guns here; heroin addiction and associated criminal activity (largely, prostitution) has exploded in my home area of Manchester, New Hampshire, about fifty miles north of Boston. And the vast majority of offenders and victims, too are illegals.

I do not believe Republicans will win the votes of independents by ignoring these problems, but rather by being forthright and honest about them. We cannot and ought not engage in the kind of "round-'em-all-up-and-ship-them-home" rhetoric that a certain wild-haired billionaire is now promoting. But we must instead recognize the problems caused by unrestrained immigration, and propose intelligent and meaningful solutions to them.

To me, that means securing the borders, identifying, arresting and deporting criminals first. And then let us have a national discussion about how best to integrate the millions of others who are not criminals and do not aspire to be. But, first things first.

You know who else supports legal immigration? Legal immigrants.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 06:30:14 pm »
You know who else supports legal immigration? Legal immigrants.

And every illegal who is give a pass to stay says "You're Stupid" to the millions who are tying to get here the right way!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 06:30:33 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 02:25:46 pm »
And every illegal who is give a pass to stay says "You're Stupid" to the millions who are tying to get here the right way!

Yes. The problem with our national "discussion" on immigration, such as it has been, is it binary nature, as compounded by an alliance between Progressives of the right and left who comprise our political elite.  Progressive Democrats support unrestrained immigration because it means more votes for big government, and thus more money for the labor-backed interests that fund their campaigns. Progressive Republicans support it because it means cheap labor for big business, and thus more money for the lobbyists that fund their campaigns.

But we, the people are the ones who live with the social consequences of doing nothing about it.

Take a trip to Washington, DC as I have several times in the past two years, and see for yourself how the elites live.

Huge houses in gated communities have sprung up in the surrounding counties in Virginia and Maryland, and almost to a man and woman they work for the government. They send their children to private schools whose tuition approaches Ivy League dimensions. $100 lunches and $300 dinners are nothing to them, and the restaurants and clubs are packed.

Construction cranes are ubiquitous, raising new edifices of, by and for The Capitol. And all are paid for with our tax dollars, even as they drive around with license plates that proclaim "Washington, DC: Taxation Without Representation". Yeah, right. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 02:43:19 pm »
Yes. The problem with our national "discussion" on immigration, such as it has been, is it binary nature, as compounded by an alliance between Progressives of the right and left who comprise our political elite.  Progressive Democrats support unrestrained immigration because it means more votes for big government, and thus more money for the labor-backed interests that fund their campaigns. Progressive Republicans support it because it means cheap labor for big business, and thus more money for the lobbyists that fund their campaigns.

But we, the people are the ones who live with the social consequences of doing nothing about it.

Take a trip to Washington, DC as I have several times in the past two years, and see for yourself how the elites live.

Huge houses in gated communities have sprung up in the surrounding counties in Virginia and Maryland, and almost to a man and woman they work for the government. They send their children to private schools whose tuition approaches Ivy League dimensions. $100 lunches and $300 dinners are nothing to them, and the restaurants and clubs are packed.

Construction cranes are ubiquitous, raising new edifices of, by and for The Capitol. And all are paid for with our tax dollars, even as they drive around with license plates that proclaim "Washington, DC: Taxation Without Representation". Yeah, right.

What? Aren't you happy with bread and circuses? What's wrong with you?

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 10:54:41 pm »
What? Aren't you happy with bread and circuses? What's wrong with you?

I guess I'm just ungrateful.  :beer: