Author Topic: State Department Employee Who Helped Hillary Set Up Private Email Server Will Take the Fifth  (Read 706 times)

Offline Paladin

"WASHINGTON (AP) — A former State Department employee who helped Hillary Rodham Clinton set up her private email server said he will assert his Fifth Amendment right not to testify before the House committee on Benghazi.

Attorneys for Brian Pagliano sent the committee a letter Monday saying their client would not testify at a hearing planned for next week. The panel subpoenaed Pagliano last month.

The letter was first reported Wednesday by The Washington Post. The top Democrat on the Benghazi committee, Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, confirmed the letter in a memo to fellow Democrats.

The letter was first reported Wednesday by The Washington Post. The top Democrat on the Benghazi committee, Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, confirmed the letter in a memo to fellow Democrats."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/03/state-department-employee-who-helped-hillary-set-up-private-email-sever-will-take-the-fifth/

On what grounds is he taking the 5th? Did he do something illegal and needs the Constitutional protection? That's hard to believe and I hope Trey won't let him get away with it.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

Trey Gowdy has never lost a prosecution case. So, no. No one is gonna slip through his fingers.