Author Topic: Fiorina Dismisses Vice President Speculation as 'Sexist'  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Paladin

Fiorina Dismisses Vice President Speculation as 'Sexist'
« on: September 03, 2015, 04:47:54 am »
"Carly Fiorina said on "Hannity" tonight that there's no doubt that she's among the Republican presidential front-runners, and she's excited that CNN amended the criteria for qualifying for the network's September 16 GOP debate.

Fiorina said that she takes great offense when people claim that she's only in the presidential race to get a vice presidential bid. On the "Laura Ingraham Show" today, she even dismissed such talk as "sexist."

"It would be different if all of the other candidates were asked that same question with the same regularity, but they're not," Fiorina said. "I'm the person who's asked that question over and over again. So one can only conclude that I'm getting asked that question because I'm a woman, which is disappointing."

She said that she senses that voters are looking for the most qualified candidate, man or woman, to be the next president, and she believes that is her."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/09/02/carly-fiorina-dismisses-vice-president-speculation-sexist

Video at link
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

Re: Fiorina Dismisses Vice President Speculation as 'Sexist'
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 09:55:59 am »
Love you, Carly. But, this is normal speculation, it's not sexist. I'm disappointed to hear you say that.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 02:18:21 pm »
Love you, Carly. But, this is normal speculation, it's not sexist. I'm disappointed to hear you say that.

Agree.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 02:23:45 pm »
Carly was given an assignment by the RINOGOP and that was to attack HILLARY. She does a very good job at it and the next assignment was go after TRUMP. Well she sort of backed off that because of her past business and political results. She is a RINO plant with the reward being some type of Govt job where performance is not important which most are not impt. She backed McCain, Mittens and every other RINOGOP effort and can survive in the One party SYSTEM very well. She has just about peeked and her true colors will come out shortly. :patriot:

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 02:25:56 pm »
She's a second tier candidate.  This is a common question for all second tier candidates, particularly in their first run for President.  Disappointed to see her play the vagina card.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 02:35:27 pm »
She's a second tier candidate.  This is a common question for all second tier candidates, particularly in their first run for President.  Disappointed to see her play the vagina card.

Also a fan of Islam and Muslims?????

http://shoebat.com/2015/09/02/carly-fiorina-is-just-another-rino-with-a-polictically-correct-shill-for-islam-is-she-too-dangerous-to-give-her-the-reins-of-the-presidency/

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 02:54:13 pm »

I meant to add that she's correct that the media probably has targeted her campaign more than male candidates campaign regarding the VP question, but that's because the media would love nothing more than to diminish her candidacy just to prove their working narrative that republicans are too sexist to field a woman candidate. My disappointment with her is that she whined about it.

I hope I make my point clear.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 02:57:20 pm »

Serious question.............. have they asked the others running if they're running for VP?  Or just Carly?

It's part of the leftist media template, aligncare.  Conservative women are to be taken down.  They are to be belittled and berated. 

We've seen it before

I wouldn't make too much of this comment.  Especially since she's probably right.

Just because the left cries 'sexist!" at every turn doesn't mean that the problem doesn't exist.

It does.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 02:58:47 pm »
I meant to add that she's correct that the media probably has targeted her campaign more than male candidates campaign regarding the VP question, but that's because the media would love nothing more than to diminish her candidacy just to prove their working narrative that republicans are too sexist to field a woman candidate. My disappointment with her is that she whined about it.

Thanks for the clarification, ac.

But I heard her on Hannity last night.

She wasn't 'whining.'  She was questioning their motives, and was right to do so.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 02:59:31 pm »

Agree again.  It was the whining.  She should have been better prepared --  I would have liked to have seen her show a new way to react to this.  It could have been a stand out moment.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 02:59:56 pm »

That was a despicable post.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 03:01:23 pm »
Agree again.  It was the whining.  She should have been better prepared --  I would have liked to have seen her show a new way to react to this.  It could have been a stand out moment.

She wasn't whining.  She was calming saying she was disappointed that she was being asked the question when others aren't.

It was a legitimate response.

Leftists HATE Conservative women.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 03:05:31 pm »
Do the people on this board legitimately think there is no such thing as sexism?  That every time it's pointed out, it's 'whining?'

If so, I think there needs to be a reality check among you.

It's the same thing as saying there's no such thing as racism because the left plays the race card about everything.

Separate knee jerk responses from real discussion.

Carly WILL be attacked because she's a conservative woman.  She is hated and her success will make her attackers even angrier.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2015, 03:05:49 pm »
That was a despicable post.

It's the truth. Deal with it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 03:06:29 pm »
It's the truth. Deal with it.

Deal with irrational filth?

Nope.

bkepley

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 03:16:42 pm »

Maybe she should have gone full Trump on Hannity instead?  Seems like a pretty normal and mild rebuke and understandable.  I don't recall anyone asking Carson the same question and asking it of Trump would be a waste of breath.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 03:16:50 pm »
Deal with irrational filth?

Nope.

Nothing prurient about the post.  Use of the Latin word describing a part of human genitalia is not vulgar.  Your hypersensitivity is creating a issue, not me.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 03:26:35 pm »
Fioriana's comment was valid, and was well stated as an observation more than anything.  If we can accept, and in many cases applaud, what Donald Trump has said in recent weeks, we can surely give her an unneeded pass here. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 03:27:40 pm »
Nothing prurient about the post.  Use of the Latin word describing a part of human genitalia is not vulgar.  Your hypersensitivity is creating a issue, not me.

Disagree.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 03:38:38 pm »
She wasn't whining.  She was calming saying she was disappointed that she was being asked the question when others aren't.

It was a legitimate response.  Leftists HATE Conservative women. 

Yes, they do.  And they love to push their buttons.  I would have preferred an answer more dismissive of the question itself rather than her answering the question and taking the "sexist" bait.  This will now be her first question at the next debate.  And that's unfortunate.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 04:07:48 pm »
We have over a year to go to election day. It's premature and not helpful to be discussing VP picks at all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 04:08:04 pm »

Agreed and she certainly doesn't have the name recognition or experience. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2015, 07:40:04 pm »

Wrong.

I'm not 'hypersensitive,' and you were crude and highly inaccurate.

Only leftists make up their own 'truth.'

We don't.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2015, 07:43:48 pm »
Yes, they do.  And they love to push their buttons.  I would have preferred an answer more dismissive of the question itself rather than her answering the question and taking the "sexist" bait.  This will now be her first question at the next debate.  And that's unfortunate.

Good point.  She could have taken a different tact and made the same point.

I'm sure, however, that she'll be ready for the question in the debate.  If there's one thing that's clear about Carly, it's that she has extremely strong debate skills, and will be able to put the whole thing in perspective when asked again.

Leftists are sexists, however, and it doesn't hurt, IMO, for her to point that out............... while Ben Carson points out that they are racists.   ^-^

I'm really pleased with the variety of candidates we have and how they have the potential to slam the leftist media to the floor and keep them pinned there.  I've never been so optimistic about our choices in any primary before this one.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2015, 08:05:28 pm »
[Only leftists make up their own 'truth.'

[/quote]

By your own admission, that would make you a leftist.  I apologize if the word "vagina" shocks and offends you.