Author Topic: MSNBC’s Scarborough and Washington Post’s Capehart Agree Scandals that Would ‘Disqualify’ a Republican Don’t Hurt Hillary Clinton [Video]  (Read 388 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC’s Scarborough and Washington Post’s Capehart Agree Scandals that Would ‘Disqualify’ a Republican Don’t Hurt Hillary Clinton [Video]
Don Irvine  —   September 1, 2015

In a rare moment of agreement, The Washington Post’s Jonathan Capehart  sided with Morning Joe co-host Joe Scarborough when he said that if a Republican had been involved in the same type of scandals that Hillary Clinton has, it would be a “disqualifier” for that candidate:

SCARBOROUGH: I do think if Chris Christie had sent an email to somebody for hurricane relief after Hurricane Sandy and said, ‘Hey I’ve got a great idea. Let’s move this funding project in New Jersey through the Chris Christie Foundation.’ that would be a disqualifier.

BRZEZINSKI: Is that fair?

CAPEHART: I think that’s fair.

The ongoing Clinton email scandal has not only taken its toll on Hillary’s poll numbers, but it has been a constant source of pain and anguish for liberals like Capehart and his colleague Eugene Robinson. They have been forced to admit that Clinton has handled the situation poorly and that she shouldn’t have used a private email server for official State Department business.

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/msnbcs-scarborough-and-washington-posts-capehart-agree-scandals-that-would-disqualify-a-republican-dont-hurt-hillary-clinton-video/
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:03:49 am by rangerrebew »