Author Topic: Obama Warns of Planet Beyond Repair  (Read 589 times)

Offline libertybele

Obama Warns of Planet Beyond Repair
« on: September 01, 2015, 06:15:16 pm »
For a second I thought he was talking about the trillions of dollars in debt that he created.  The "anti-American" has spoken ...be afraid...be very afraid. (I think the dude has serious mental problems).

Obama Warns of Planet Beyond Repair: 'Submerged Countries. Abandoned Cities. Fields No Longer Growing'

(CNSNews.com) – In a speech in Anchorage, Alaska, on Monday President Barack Obama warned that if nations do not act to stop climate change "we will condemn our children to a planet beyond their capacity to repair."

"Climate change is no longer some far-off problem," Obama said." It is happening here. It is happening now. Climate change is already disrupting our agriculture and ecosystems, our water and food supplies, our energy, our infrastructure, human health, human safety--now. Today."..

......“So let me sum up. We know that human activity is changing the climate. That is beyond dispute. Everything else is politics if people are denying the facts of climate change. We can have a legitimate debate about how we are going to address this problem; we cannot deny the science,” he said.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/obama-predicts-planet-beyond-repair-climate-change-speech
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 06:16:14 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online kevindavis007

Re: Obama Warns of Planet Beyond Repair
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:55:37 pm »
Frack Earth, I say it is time for us to leave this planet..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 11:27:12 pm »
So, in sum: no one less than the President of the United States is now completely free to make shit up, in this event fabricating catastrophic environmental fantasies out of whole cloth, announcing that horrible things are happening to the planet for which there is absolutely no empirical, measurable and reproducible scientific evidence.

To the contrary: greater evidence exists that proves the very opposite of the theory behind Obama's wild fabrications, but nonetheless because such stupendous mendacity facilitates their own power-lust, both our so-called "news" media and leaders of the supposed opposition political party simply ignore the lies or else gleefully promote them.

"Global warming" is in the last analysis, a stalking horse for global governance; a world of, by and for the international elites.

Do you think such people really care if your dishwasher, disabled by regulatory fiat, actually works any more?

They have their own dishwashers. Except they wear uniforms and get paid off the books.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 11:37:57 pm »
So, in sum: no one less than the President of the United States is now completely free to make shit up, in this event fabricating catastrophic environmental fantasies out of whole cloth, announcing that horrible things are happening to the planet for which there is absolutely no empirical, measurable and reproducible scientific evidence.

To the contrary: greater evidence exists that proves the very opposite of the theory behind Obama's wild fabrications, but nonetheless because such stupendous mendacity facilitates their own power-lust, both our so-called "news" media and leaders of the supposed opposition political party simply ignore the lies or else gleefully promote them.

"Global warming" is in the last analysis, a stalking horse for global governance; a world of, by and for the international elites.

Do you think such people really care if your dishwasher, disabled by regulatory fiat, actually works any more?

They have their own dishwashers. Except they wear uniforms and get paid off the books.

Seems to me the Climate Change fascists is grasping at straws..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 12:02:07 am »
I have no more time for this BS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 12:05:53 am »
I have no more time for this BS!

LOL!   I feel ya, Bigun!   :beer:

But these next 14 months, he's going to become more dangerous, IMO.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 12:06:34 am »
But I thought America would look back on Obama's election as the moment the seas would no longer rise! Yet all I've heard the past six years is that the crisis is supposedly getting worse.

Heh.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Godzilla

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 12:11:24 am »

Obama Warns of Planet Beyond Repair: 'Submerged Countries. Abandoned Cities. Fields No Longer Growing'

For a minute there, I thought that this was another thread about the dangers of voting GOPe...

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 12:16:22 am »
No problem, Obamster, just rename the planet something else, like Dearth.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 12:46:12 am »
So Obama is an evolution denier? One thing we learn from science is that even with some of the worst calamities in the planet's history, it was never beyond repair, live always evolved and grew to adapt to the change. We, and all life, are the result of millions of years of adapting to these changes and it made us stronger.

To believe what Obama is saying is to believe that sometime in the recent past, the world was perfect, the climate unchanging and ideal, and we screwed it all up and rebelled against mother Gaia, eating from the tree of knowledge of SUVs and petrochemicals.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 01:00:09 am »
So Obama is an evolution denier? One thing we learn from science is that even with some of the worst calamities in the planet's history, it was never beyond repair, live always evolved and grew to adapt to the change. We, and all life, are the result of millions of years of adapting to these changes and it made us stronger.

To believe what Obama is saying is to believe that sometime in the recent past, the world was perfect, the climate unchanging and ideal, and we screwed it all up and rebelled against mother Gaia, eating from the tree of knowledge of SUVs and petrochemicals.

I guess he forgot about the Lost City of Atlantis..

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 01:44:11 am »

I guess he forgot about the Lost City of Atlantis..

He is predicting the lost city of Atlanta.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 03:16:14 am »
[[ Obama Warns of Planet Beyond Repair ]]

Well ain't he the prophetic one.

In the meantime, he's done a bang-up job of damaging America to the point where it's almost "beyond repair"...   !!

Addendum:
Is this what ya call a "self-fulfilling prophecy" ???  ;)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 03:18:05 am by Fishrrman »