Author Topic: Sheriff David Clarke Charges President Obama with Starting "War on Police"  (Read 694 times)

Offline mrclose

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:02:04 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

rangerrebew

I was going to say the ilk of Obama and Sharpton can't call Clarke racist but then I caught myself.  Yes they can.

Offline musiclady

I was going to say the ilk of Obama and Sharpton can't call Clarke racist but then I caught myself.  Yes they can.

The real racists are those who call people ugly names and deride them because they step off the liberal plantation.

I guarantee you that they call Clarke every name in the book.

I'm sure they despise him.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The war Obama has championed is a war on the rule-of-law itself, at all levels. He and his A.G.s, have consistently exempted themselves and their supporters, primarily Blacks, illegals, and Muslims, from *law" as it applies to the rest of society.

Obama and his ilk consider themselves and the others to be victims of 'the White man's law', and therefore they should not be bound by it. In their warped way of thinking, the "poe-lease" are the enemy of the free man.

America knew they were voting for a Muslim Marxist Black nationalist radical activist when they elected him. This is how Black radicals think. America got exactly what they voted for.  Now they have to deal with their choices. Choices have conseqences and nothing is really free.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:10:10 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mrclose

The war Obama has championed is a war on the rule-of-law itself, at all levels. He and his A.G.s, have consistently exempted themselves and their supporters, primarily Blacks, illegals, and Muslims, from *law" as it applies to the rest of society.

Obama and his ilk consider themselves and the others to be victims of 'the White man's law', and therefore they should not be bound by it. In their warped way of thinking, the "poe-lease" are the enemy of the free man.

America knew they were voting for a Muslim Marxist Black nationalist radical activist when they elected him. This is how Black radicals think. America got exactly what they voted for.  Now they have to deal with their choices. Choices have conseqences and nothing is really free.

goopo
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline EdinVA

There have been a few sheriffs/police chiefs that have come out strong against current "goings on".
I wonder if they are getting any heat from their superiors/left over it?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

America knew they were voting for a Muslim Marxist Black nationalist radical activist when they elected him. This is how Black radicals think. America got exactly what they voted for.  Now they have to deal with their choices. Choices have consequences and nothing is really free.

Well said!  And absolutely true!

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien