Author Topic: BREAKING: Shooting during live TV report in Virginia; reporter and cameraman dead  (Read 23893 times)

Offline GourmetDan

To pull it off, it would have to have been put together long ago - to establish these "actors" in long-held jobs, schoolmates, neighbors, family, etc.  Especially in a place like a small town outside of Roanoke, Va.  People know everybody in these places - you can't just come in with a new cast of characters and act like they've been around for awhile.

All you really need is a small cast of characters who agree to accept lots of money to play a role to advance an agenda they already agree with and then relocate.

The father obviously was a gun-control advocate before this 'happened'.  He didn't find a website to advocate gun-control in his spare time on the day his daughter gets 'killed' because he was bored.

You guys really need to step back and look at how you rationalize what you were told happened.  You didn't see any shell-casings come out of the gun, you didn't see anybody get shot because she was wearing a dark sweater, you didn't see any blood, you didn't even see anybody fall down.  The video frame of the 'killer' was taken from video made at 6:00 am while the alleged shooting 'happened' at 6:46 am.

You believe this happened because the T.V. says it happened... no other reason...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

:facepalm2:
Don't know what else to say.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

:facepalm2:
Don't know what else to say.

Me either.

The father's an actor who is ready with his gun-control schtick, the picture of the alleged perp has an earlier time-stamp, you don't see anybody fall down, you don't see any blood, you don't see any shell casings, the police make the BBC delete their footage.

You don't seem to understand that you believe certain crucial details in spite of the fact that you didn't actually see them and there are plenty of anomalies.  I think the time-stamp issue alone should convince you that something is very wrong here.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 04:00:57 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Here is a site with all the claims, that Dan repeats. Dan really should make attributions for his claims, instead of leaving the false idea they are his original work.

Along the way the conspiracy author calls Wolf Blitzer a Zionist, refers to Hillary Clinton, and mentions vaccines. So the conspiracy claims are full of political content. I didn't read far enough to see the Build-a-Burgers, One-Worlders, etc. but I bet it is there too.

http://authenticenlightenment.com/2015/08/27/virginia-journalist-false-flag-hoax-shooting-hits-an-all-time-low-serious-fakery/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GourmetDan

Reuters just posted on Yahoo that Slain Virginia TV journalists shot both in head and body.

Wow... shot in the head and still managed to run away.  She was tough.

Wake up people...

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 04:25:25 pm by GourmetDan »

Offline flowers

Reuters just posted on Yahoo that Slain Virginia TV journalists shot both in head and body.

Wow... shot in the head and still managed to run away.  She was tough.

Wake up people...
In the video after the screen goes dark you can hear gunshots, maybe he shot them in the head as they lay on the ground?  I will say Dan I find it strange she gets shot 3 times and is still moving. I also find it strange if this was a conspiracy why not have the shooter a white tea party type guy?   

Offline flowers

I also will say that I know dear hunters who shoot a deer in the chest and it can run for quite a ways.

Offline GourmetDan

In the video after the screen goes dark you can hear gunshots, maybe he shot them in the head as they lay on the ground?  I will say Dan I find it strange she gets shot 3 times and is still moving. I also find it strange if this was a conspiracy why not have the shooter a white tea party type guy?

She wasn't just moving, she was running away.  This forces you to add another rationalization to the list of what you saw that must be reconciled to what you are being told.  That was my point.

As for requiring a different scenario to qualify for conspiracy status... just add that rationalization to the list too...

Offline GourmetDan

I also will say that I know dear hunters who shoot a deer in the chest and it can run for quite a ways.

Then she was the only one.  The camera man and the interviewee didn't run even after the shooting started.  That was the brother's point in the first video I posted.  He said he has been in and around gunfights and he said you don't run when you are shot in the chest and you don't wait around once the shooting starts.

Add that rationalization to the list too...

bkepley

Good point.  Maybe Dan's wrong.  Maybe it is a conspiracy of homo hating right-wingers.  ^-^

Offline GourmetDan

Good point.  Maybe Dan's wrong.  Maybe it is a conspiracy of homo hating right-wingers.  ^-^

Trick da black man on da down-lo agin, did dey?

I hate when dat happen...

Offline flowers

Why have the shooter a angry gay black man?  Much better to have white, tea party type.

Offline GourmetDan

Why have the shooter a angry gay black man?  Much better to have white, tea party type.

Actually... much, much better to have a white, tea-party type shoot black reporters on live TV... but there's always tomorrow...

Point being... once you start requiring certain scenarios before you will consider comparing what you can actually see vs what you are being told... you'll never see the obvious...

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 05:35:56 pm by GourmetDan »

Offline flowers

TV gunman wore body armor and missed several times as he opened fire: Lone survivor who walked to an ambulance after being shot in the back describes horrific attack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214189/The-shooter-wore-body-armor-missed-times-walked-ambulance-New-details-horror-shooting-lone-survivor-escaped-death-centimeters.html

The sole survivor of Wednesday's disturbing on-air execution of two journalists in Virginia says she couldn't see the shooter approaching, because of the camera's lights, and that she was well enough to walk to the ambulance after suffering a gunshot wound in the back.

Vicki Gardner, the executive director of the Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce, was being interviewed live by WDBJ reporter Alison Parker at approximately 6:45am that morning when shots rang out.

Parker and her cameraman Adam Ward were killed in the shooting, while gunman Vester Lee Flanagan II, a disgruntled former employee of the station who was fired two years ago, later committed suicide.

bkepley

TV gunman wore body armor and missed several times as he opened fire: Lone survivor who walked to an ambulance after being shot in the back describes horrific attack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214189/The-shooter-wore-body-armor-missed-times-walked-ambulance-New-details-horror-shooting-lone-survivor-escaped-death-centimeters.html

If someone barges in and finishes this witness off I will believe Dan.

Offline flowers

When Will ABC News Release the Full Vester Flanagan Manifesto?

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/08/28/when-will-abc-release-full-vester-flanagan-manifesto/?print=1

Two days ago, ABC News reported that Vester Flanagan, the murderer of two WDBJ employees, sent a 23-page faxed manifesto to ABC News.  ABC reported bits and pieces of the manifesto.

Yet we still haven’t seen the full document.  ABC hasn’t made it available. Why?

John Nolte and others have been busy hammering away at the racial hypocrisy of many in the media after treating Flanagan’s crimes very differently from Dylann Roof’s.  Unquestionably, they were both racially motivated.  But you’d never know that from reading the headlines in the Washington Post or other mouthpieces that enable the (one way) racial grievance industry.

Some of them are particularly dishonest brokers when it comes to reporting on the racist motives of evil wrongdoers.  Nolte:

A CBS report never mentioned the shooter’s racial comments at all. The piece did tiptoe around the shooter’s problems with race in two paragraphs, but never actually stated his race rhetoric seen in the explicit terms revealed in his manifesto.

Then, a piece in the Chicago Tribune called the killer “off kilter” and “bizarre” but steered clear of fully reporting on his racist ideas.

One reporter, The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel, even took to Twitter to wring his hands over the reporting of Flanagan’s racist manifesto, saying to Breitbart’s John Nolte, “Do you worry at all that the ‘race war’ story does what the killer wanted?”

To be sure, Weigel was far less worried about stirring racial strife when he wrote a Bloomberg piece dissecting the racial motives of Charleston killer Dylann Roof.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3213821/The-inoffensive-everyday-phrases-used-anchor-Alison-Parker-earned-death-sentence-Flanagan-deemed-racist.html?ito=social-facebook

The inoffensive everyday phrases used by reporter Alison Parker that earned her a death sentence because Flanagan deemed them 'racist'

Parker used phrases like 'swinging' and 'field' while she interned at WDBJ
    Colleagues said they were commonplace, but Flanagan thought otherwise
    Staff said his assumptions were 'crazy' and he was a 'nightmare' coworker
    When someone brought a watermelon to work, he thought that was racist
    He believed the fruit was placed in a 'strategic location' to harass him 

By Wills Robinson For Dailymail.com

Published: 01:10 EST, 28 August 2015 | Updated: 06:11 EST, 28 August 2015

Innocuous phrases Alison Parker used every day to describe her job may have led to her death, simply because Vester Lee Flanagan thought they were racist.

The 24-year-old TV reporter who was shot and killed by the disgruntled ex-employee on Wednesday somehow angered him by using terms like 'swinging' by an address or going out into the 'field' while she was an intern at WDBJ.

It sheds further light on the murderer's erratic behavior, details of which have emerged since he callously gunned down Parker and cameraman Adam Ward live on breakfast TV.

Flanagan, 41, clashed repeatedly with photojournalists, belittling them in public and intimidating them with his aggressive and violent temper, before he was fired in 2013.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3213821/The-inoffensive-everyday-phrases-used-anchor-Alison-Parker-earned-death-sentence-Flanagan-deemed-racist.html#ixzz3k8SYhdrU

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia On-Air Shooting: Survivor's Harrowing Tale of Facing Down Gunman
« Reply #242 on: August 28, 2015, 06:39:55 pm »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/virginia-air-shooting-survivors-harrowing-tale-facing-gunman/story?id=33371882

Virginia On-Air Shooting: Survivor's Harrowing Tale of Facing Down Gunman
Aug 28, 2015, 7:15 AM ET
By TOM LIDDY and DAN GOOD

The woman who survived the on-air shooting that left two journalists dead in Virginia earlier this week gave her husband a harrowing account of the fusillade.

Tim Gardner told ABC News that his wife, Vicki, the executive director of the Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce, was able to walk to the ambulance herself even though she had a bullet in her back.

Vicki Gardner, who woke up from a medically induced coma Thursday afternoon after her second surgery, told her husband she could not see the shooter, allegedly Vester Lee Flanagan, approaching because of the lights of the camera.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Anyone on this forum who blindly trusts the media and believes everything they see on TV as Dan is accusing us all of, please stand up...

Anyone??

Someone???

No one?????

(That's what I thought.  Not a gullible fool among us.  Sorry, Dan.  Your conspiracy is what's foolish.  Not the rest of us).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GourmetDan

The sole survivor of Wednesday's disturbing on-air execution of two journalists in Virginia says she couldn't see the shooter approaching, because of the camera's lights, and that she was well enough to walk to the ambulance after suffering a gunshot wound in the back.

Well, we know this is a lie because the video shows the camera man pointing his camera off the side of the walkway when the 'shooter' walks up directly in front of her.  When people start making excuses that can be easily proven wrong, you know somebody is trying to hold a larger story together.

According to the DM, this woman was shot seriously enough that she had to have a kidney and part of her colon removed... yet she could walk to the ambulance?  Kinda like the reporter shot 3 times in the chest with hollow-point bullets is able to run away?

Those are some tough women around them parts...

Offline GourmetDan

When Will ABC News Release the Full Vester Flanagan Manifesto?

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/08/28/when-will-abc-release-full-vester-flanagan-manifesto/?print=1

Yeah, that's the one he faxed from the FedEx office 2 hours into the 3 hour police pursuit...   :silly:

Offline truth_seeker

Some brains do NOT have the wiring to grasp probabilities hooked up.

Therefore any events, from highly probable to highly improbable are equal to them.

Offline GourmetDan

If someone barges in and finishes this witness off I will believe Dan.

I spend all this time trying to teach you how to think for yourself and you say that under certain circumstances you will "believe Dan".

This is incredibly disappointing bk...

Offline truth_seeker

Re: Virginia On-Air Shooting: Survivor's Harrowing Tale of Facing Down Gunman
« Reply #248 on: August 28, 2015, 07:50:17 pm »
How did they arrange for the nurses, surgeons, husband, news bureau and the victim herself, to participate in the controversy?

Promise them all lifetime supplies of vaccine free "nut burgers" from "Build-a-burger?"

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Three little words...."Line of Sight".

Does anybody here thing the full Manifesto that the media MAY release hasn't been edited/scrubbed?  You won't find anything in there that doesn't fit the Left's agenda.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald