Author Topic: Glenn Beck Breaks Out Into Uncontrollable Laughter At The Thought Of Joe Biden Running For President  (Read 581 times)

rangerrebew

Glenn Beck Breaks Out Into Uncontrollable Laughter At The Thought Of Joe Biden Running For President
Brian Carey
August 25, 2015

Hey, we get it.

Glenn Beck appeared on CNN last night with Don Lemon to discuss a number of issues. One of them was the possibility of a Joe Biden presidential campaign. That sent Beck into a laughing fit.

Lemon noted to Beck that Biden had met with Massachusetts senator and would-be Native American Elizabeth Warren over the weekend. He asked Beck what he thought about the potential of a Biden candidacy.

Beck’s initial response was along the lines of: Are you kidding me? Are the Democrats so desperate that they’re seriously contemplating running Biden?

Yes.

Beck continued along those lines, even as Lemon unsurprisingly defended the Vice President as someone with a long history in politics.

Eventually, Beck started breaking out into laughter over the thought of Biden running. Lemon tried to move on, but Beck just kept on laughing.

It’s the response that we hope the rest of the country is having at the thought of a Biden presidential run.

Have a look at the video above.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/glenn-beck-breaks-out-into-uncontrollable-laughter-at-the-thought-of-joe-biden-running-for-president
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 02:09:49 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

Lemon noted to Beck that Biden had met with Massachusetts senator and would-be Native American Elizabeth Warren over the weekend.

Old Joe was just checking out her 'grope-ability' index...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

Do not laugh. For a large number of people in America, Democrat > Republican.

Offline mountaineer

I won't laugh at Biden, Sanders, Clinton or Warren. Democrat voters are numerous and they are stupid enough to vote for any one of these.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PzLdr

As opposed to the Wicked Witch of Westchester? Bernie? "Metric" Chaffee? "Rain Man" O'Malley? Compared to them Wamba's not that bad.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Godzilla

Trump vs Biden debate

Who'd be the first to say, "This is a big f#$*ing deal, here!"

Offline mountaineer

Trump vs Biden debate

Who'd be the first to say, "This is a big f#$*ing deal, here!"
And then Joe would say, "Boy, would I like some ice cream! And cookies!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Paladin

Biden soliciting the youth vote.

(heeheehee)
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.