Author Topic: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV  (Read 16848 times)

Offline olde north church

Re: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2015, 01:47:13 am »
Well, MK is most definitely not my friend, but I agree with Janice Dean that more conservative women need to stand up against Trumps lack of respect for women.

After eight years of a jerk in the WH, we sure don't need four more......

Oh please.  MK wants to run with the big boys until her little titties get bruised then she goes running to daddy to protect her.  She's a joke.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

bkepley

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2015, 01:53:23 am »
Well... if Boehner, McConnell, Graham, Bush and Christie are the 'defenders of the GOP'... I would agree that the party's pretty much TOAST...

That's right Dan but what will you replace it with?  The Idocratic Party?  Come on give us a clue.

Offline evadR

« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2015, 01:54:59 am »
Quote from: Once-Ler on Today at 09:37:25 PM
Yes they want to destroy the GOP.

Well... if Boehner, McConnell, Graham, Bush and Christie are the 'defenders of the GOP'... I would agree that the party's pretty much TOAST...

Destroy the GOP????
I think it's a bit late for that.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Godzilla

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2015, 01:57:26 am »
That's right Dan but what will you replace it with?  The Idocratic Party?  Come on give us a clue.

Nothing! That's what.

Enjoy voting for the Democrat party, the Communist party, the Green party, or the Libertarian party.

It's the perfect 'true Conservative' world.  One where they have are looked after by the government, coddled and nannied... and can then whine about it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2015, 01:58:38 am »
Oh please.  MK wants to run with the big boys until her little titties get bruised then she goes running to daddy to protect her.  She's a joke.

That's pretty contemptible. Megyn Kelly didn't "run" to anybody.  Ailes is defending one of his people, when that sonofabitch Trump decides to carry his grudge two weeks later into her first night back after vacation.

You know Donald Trump is a sonofabitch, don't you?  He proves it every time he opens his arrogant, narcissistic mouth.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2015, 01:59:45 am »
Nothing! That's what.

Enjoy voting for the Democrat party, the Communist party, the Green party, or the Libertarian party.

It's the perfect 'true Conservative' world.  One where they have are looked after by the government, coddled and nannied... and can then whine about it.

Please spare the melodrama.  If your sticking around with the current GOP, find yourself a battered wife t-shirt.

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2015, 02:00:45 am »
That's pretty contemptible. Megyn Kelly didn't "run" to anybody.  Ailes is defending one of his people, when that sonofabitch Trump decides to carry his grudge two weeks later into her first night back after vacation.

You know Donald Trump is a sonofabitch, don't you?  He proves it every time he opens his arrogant, narcissistic mouth.

Well, dems da breaks.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2015, 02:00:56 am »

Nothing! That's what.

If I'm right then shouldn't you guys be the ones who have a plan?

Or are you just going to whine and blame GourmetDan for being right... again...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

bkepley

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2015, 02:01:06 am »
OooooolKayyyyyhheee. Good counterpoint.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2015, 02:03:47 am »
Negative energy ALWAYS garners more support than positive energy.

Trashing, attacking, ranting, these will always get a segment of the population riled and to your side. That's what Trump is  doing. He despises Mexicans, the Chinese, hedge fund managers, his opponents, and the list continues to grow. 

Negative energy.  That's what Trump is appealing to, and it's working.

With a due respect Sinkspur, and my respect for you is yuge, Reagan, Clinton, and Obama talked about hope.  Even Trump's slogan is making "America Great Again."

The GOP needs a better liar than Trump.  We need someone to talk about what is right with America, and how we can make it better.  Talking about people suffering is OK, as long as they promise to make it better.

Trump's immigration bullet points prove the proposals don't have to work well, or at all...but they need to be proposed.

I don't disagree that Trump has consolidated the racists, malcontents, and easily distracted...but the counter to Trump must be positive energy.

...as and aside comment, I don't say it enough, but I'm enjoying your posts immensely.  Few people get more insults, too often never even commented on by other posters, than you do.  (I'm guilty of it too, 'cause I know you can handle an argument, and like me, you almost prefer to let your opponent make a fool of himself)  I really appreciate you spending your time and thoughts with us.

« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2015, 02:04:30 am »
We are. But we're poorly led and seeking easy answers to problems decades in the making.
Agreed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2015, 02:05:02 am »
LMAO at Once-ler's avatar.....terrific!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2015, 02:05:19 am »
OooooolKayyyyyhheee. Good counterpoint.

Often, some things are beyond ridiculous leaving stupidity as the only response.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2015, 02:14:20 am »

If she's only a joke, then why is Donald Trump obsessed with her?

There's no need to take her down unless she's a threat to him.

Unless he's just a petulant child who can't stand to be criticized, that is.

Sort of like Barack Obama, eh???
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2015, 02:16:06 am »

I actually saw her the night after Trump responded like a moron to her questions, and she refused to say anything.

Between MK and DT, there's only one grown up.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

bkepley

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2015, 02:17:22 am »
Please spare the melodrama.  If your sticking around with the current GOP, find yourself a battered wife t-shirt.

You too dood and your melodrama.  I'd rather spit on Donald Trump than pretend he is a Republican.

« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2015, 02:17:57 am »
Quote from: Once-Ler on Today at 09:37:25 PM
Yes they want to destroy the GOP.

Destroy the GOP????
I think it's a bit late for that.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/state-legislatures-Republican-gains/2014/11/05/id/605577/

The GOP has rarely been stronger.  Look at our presidential candidates( sans Trump ) and the rat field.

Rational people make choices, instead of throwing tantrums, because that is how the real world works.  The glitterati hero worship by the LIVs will vanish as Trump gets closer associated with white separatists,  and the conservatives will jump to a serious candidate as the primaries near.  That is how it has often been in the past, just not this extreme.  IMO Trump will be an irrelevancy in a few months.

enjoy the fantasy while you can.

« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2015, 02:18:55 am »
If she's only a joke, then why is Donald Trump obsessed with her?

There's no need to take her down unless she's a threat to him.

Unless he's just a petulant child who can't stand to be criticized, that is.

Sort of like Barack Obama, eh???

He's not obsessed but as a woman you would identify with it.  She took him on.  He is taking her out.  Period.  Trump doesn't need Fox.  Fox will use him, until the eyeballs move to CNN and MSNBC, which they have.

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2015, 02:20:37 am »
LMAO at Once-ler's avatar.....terrific!
Thank you...I'm here all week.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2015, 02:23:24 am »
He's not obsessed but as a woman you would identify with it.  She took him on.  He is taking her out.  Period.  Trump doesn't need Fox.  Fox will use him, until the eyeballs move to CNN and MSNBC, which they have.

Huhh??

What's the crack about 'identifying with it' mean? I take it that it was supposed to be an insult, but it made no sense, so I'll let it go along with your last crude comment....

No matter what anyone thinks of MK, the problem here is not her, nor is it Fox.  It is child Donald.

He's OBSESSED with Kelly.  He HAS to take her down because she dared cross him.

He's a child.

And this country doesn't need another child in the WH.

« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2015, 02:24:27 am »
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/state-legislatures-Republican-gains/2014/11/05/id/605577/

The GOP has rarely been stronger.  Look at our presidential candidates( sans Trump ) and the rat field.

Rational people make choices, instead of throwing tantrums, because that is how the real world works.  The glitterati hero worship by the LIVs will vanish as Trump gets closer associated with white separatists,  and the conservatives will jump to a serious candidate as the primaries near.  That is how it has often been in the past, just not this extreme.  IMO Trump will be an irrelevancy in a few months.

Strong field?  It's also rans and past their primes.  Carly Fiorino?  She couldn't manage a GAP store.  Jeb Bush?  Every time he picks his nose he gives himself brain damage.  Pataki?  Graham?  Santorum?  That's a "deep bench". 
The GOP has nothing and that's what it deserves.  There isn't a new idea among the group.  There isn't a set of balls between them.
Do you really believe Trump is going away?  Tell yourself that.  He will walk away as an independent and will win, as an Indendent. 
This GOP as it stands is dead.  It's looking for a place to drop.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2015, 02:25:57 am »

Thank you for bringing up the super strong Republican field this election season.

We have not had such a good set of choices for a very, VERY long time.

We have serious people with serious ideas out there.

And Trump is getting all the press because his mouth is out of control and people are so 'angry' that they've lost their minds.

« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2015, 02:26:24 am »

Ah Ha!!!

j/k

You are absolutely right.  Trump will gain nothing by talking directly to the viewers of Fox News.  Much of the Fox audience is too well informed at this point.  Trump needs to replace the GOP voters who are now nearly sober with rat voters...expect more call-ins to CNN and MSNBC.

« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2015, 02:28:15 am »
Huhh??

What's the crack about 'identifying with it' mean? I take it that it was supposed to be an insult, but it made no sense, so I'll let it go along with your last crude comment....

No matter what anyone thinks of MK, the problem here is not her, nor is it Fox.  It is child Donald.

He's OBSESSED with Kelly.  He HAS to take her down because she dared cross him.

He's a child.

And this country doesn't need another child in the WH.

You're a woman.  She's a woman.  It's the sisterhood first.  She wanted to take Trump down in the first debate like a trophy.  She missed.  If you're going to kill the king, you do it with one blow and you do it in the broad daylight.  She lost.  She will pay the price.
Again, you can tell yourself whatever it is you need to say to allow yourself to sleep at night.  Joann Six Pack saw what happened.  Trump won.  Kelly and Fox lost.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2015, 02:30:12 am »
You're a woman.  She's a woman.  It's the sisterhood first.  She wanted to take Trump down in the first debate like a trophy.  She missed.  If you're going to kill the king, you do it with one blow and you do it in the broad daylight.  She lost.  She will pay the price.
Again, you can tell yourself whatever it is you need to say to allow yourself to sleep at night.  Joann Six Pack saw what happened.  Trump won.  Kelly and Fox lost.

You're nuts.

But you've revealed a lot about what's going on in the 'minds' of the Trump fan club.

Nothing.