Author Topic: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV  (Read 16895 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV
« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2015, 02:31:20 am »
btw, shouldn't my 'sisterhood' make me vote for Hillary Clinton??

onc is out of his mind.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2015, 02:31:55 am »
Strong field?  It's also rans and past their primes.  Carly Fiorino?  She couldn't manage a GAP store.  Jeb Bush?  Every time he picks his nose he gives himself brain damage.  Pataki?  Graham?  Santorum?  That's a "deep bench". 
The GOP has nothing and that's what it deserves.  There isn't a new idea among the group.  There isn't a set of balls between them.
Do you really believe Trump is going away?  Tell yourself that.  He will walk away as an independent and will win, as an Indendent. 
This GOP as it stands is dead.  It's looking for a place to drop.
ONC.  This is your country, and it is your vote to do as you wish.  If you can't stand beside Perry, Rubio, Cruz, Paul, Walker, or the other 12? 13? candidates then there is no hope for you in the GOP.  Stand up for your principles and Godspeed.  The GOP will miss you.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:34:20 am by Once-Ler »

« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2015, 02:33:54 am »
You're a woman.  She's a woman.  It's the sisterhood first.  She wanted to take Trump down in the first debate like a trophy.  She missed.  If you're going to kill the king, you do it with one blow and you do it in the broad daylight.  She lost.  She will pay the price.
Again, you can tell yourself whatever it is you need to say to allow yourself to sleep at night. Joann Six Pack saw what happened.  Trump won.  Kelly and Fox lost.

Sir, put the keyboard down.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #128 on: August 26, 2015, 02:37:55 am »
Sir, put the keyboard down.

No.

I think what onc is revealing about his emotional condition is good for others to see.

His lack of rational thinking right now in defense of what is fundamentally irrational is Exhibit A of what's wrong with the Trump fan club.

They're just lashing out.  Flailing.  Spitting into the wind.

Unfortunately there are now as many emotionally out of control on the right as there are on the left.

And in all my years of watching the political process, I never thought I'd see this day come.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2015, 02:45:00 am »
No.

I think what onc is revealing about his emotional condition is good for others to see.

His lack of rational thinking right now in defense of what is fundamentally irrational is Exhibit A of what's wrong with the Trump fan club.

They're just lashing out.  Flailing.  Spitting into the wind.

Unfortunately there are now as many emotionally out of control on the right as there are on the left.

And in all my years of watching the political process, I never thought I'd see this day come.

In the eyes of some "conservatives", you are the ENEMY.  You are not supposed to disagree with a Man like Trump, but your accustomed to that being a Sister-firster.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 03:01:12 am by Once-Ler »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2015, 03:06:53 am »
In the eyes of some "conservatives", you are the ENEMY.  You are not supposed to disagree with a Man like Trump, but your accustomed to that being a Sister-firster.

Yeah, right.............. I'm a 'sister firster.'   Not a single rational thought in my pretty little head.

Doesn't matter that the main reason I don't like Trump is that he is NOT A CONSERVATIVE.

Just gotta side with my sister Megyn, cause that's what we airheaded females do.

Oy............   **nononono*

(Time to try to get some sleep.  The only way I can do that is to tell myself silly girl things......)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 03:07:49 am by musiclady »

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #131 on: August 26, 2015, 03:23:37 am »
Wow... I just tuned in.  This is one ugly and irrational thread.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2015, 03:25:15 am »
Doesn't matter that the main reason I don't like Trump is that he is NOT A CONSERVATIVE.

You are what I used to call the "base" before it was redefined by the fringe.
I hope you can sleep tonight, and may God have mercy upon your soul.

Seriously, great posts tonight. :patriot:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2015, 04:19:38 am »
Wow... I just tuned in.  This is one ugly and irrational thread.

Yep....wondering where the hell you've been.   

Trump all effing day long 'round here.   :shrug:

Going to make a promise to myself to stay in lurk mode on the Trump threads.  I've had it. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2015, 04:23:55 am »

Going to make a promise to myself to stay in lurk mode on the Trump threads.  I've had it.

:beer:

« Reply #135 on: August 26, 2015, 04:52:45 am »

It is never fun when people let you down.  I'll miss your posts.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2015, 09:49:23 am »
The level of intellectual dishonesty is off the charts here.  My support is based upon one thing, exposing the level of hypocrisy in the political process AND those who comment upon it.  FULL STOP.
I don't know if I'm comfortable being around enablers of a corrupt process.  I don't know if I feel comfortable being around people who can't see a broken party, no less willing to try and change it.
People who will sit pass comment on idolatry toward a candidate as they are being sodomized happily by candidates who would take your money and take your vote and then do whatever ever they will flipping the finger as they get a hummer  driving off into sunset laughing, after they knock you up.
Fine, I'm not a bow-tie wearing, pontificating vocabularian.  I'm street but I obviously care about my country more than what horn gores my ox.  That you would have the audacity to attack a candidate who at least has the veneer of caring about his country after what we lived with for the past 7 years makes a mockery of the political process you pretend to hold dear.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2015, 10:54:49 am »
I don't think anyone should get a free pass who wants to be president of the US.  You can argue that standards have changed or something but I think it's obvious a great many Americans would disagree.

Bill Clinton abused women while in office, actually raped one or two according to the victims. Hillary helped cover up Bill's private messes and clean up his public mess.

Both of them go on to become rock stars of the Democratic Party.

And with all the consequential issues facing an American president, the first really important question asked of a potential GOP nominee, Donald Trump?: Can you explain why you use boorish language about certain women?

« Reply #138 on: August 26, 2015, 11:06:24 am »
Bill Clinton abused women while in office, actually raped one or two according to the victims. Hillary helped cover up Bill's private messes and clean up his public mess.

And with all the consequential issues facing an American president, the first really important question asked of a potential GOP nominee, Donald Trump?:Can you explain why you use boorish language about certain women?

Umm, they were worthy of it?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2015, 11:19:57 am »

And with all the consequential issues facing an American president, the first really important question asked of a potential GOP nominee, Donald Trump?: Can you explain why you use boorish language about certain women?

Exactly my point, too, AC.

....."Oh No...I've said too much....I haven't said enough".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2yXWi0ppw
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2015, 11:38:57 am »
The level of intellectual dishonesty is off the charts here.  My support is based upon one thing, exposing the level of hypocrisy in the political process AND those who comment upon it.  FULL STOP.
I don't know if I'm comfortable being around enablers of a corrupt process.  I don't know if I feel comfortable being around people who can't see a broken party, no less willing to try and change it.
People who will sit pass comment on idolatry toward a candidate as they are being sodomized happily by candidates who would take your money and take your vote and then do whatever ever they will flipping the finger as they get a hummer  driving off into sunset laughing, after they knock you up.
Fine, I'm not a bow-tie wearing, pontificating vocabularian.  I'm street but I obviously care about my country more than what horn gores my ox.  That you would have the audacity to attack a candidate who at least has the veneer of caring about his country after what we lived with for the past 7 years makes a mockery of the political process you pretend to hold dear.

I am not as concerned about "attacking a candidate" as I am about the intellectual honesty in that attack.  Insinuating that Trump "hates women" because he has an admittedly out of control spat with kelly and odonnall is the same as labeling a "pro-choice" position as pro-abortion.  I have to admit that my enthusiasm for Trump is beginning to wane.  I think some of these social networking things like twitter are a really bad idea for society to base communication and Trumps public childish name calling is wearing thin, for me anyway.

I am worried about what we are doing to each other in all of this.  I feel safe in stating that those on this board are truly worried about the country and have little, if any, confidence that those running/holding office are willing to do what is necessary to get us on the right track.  We are only a month or two into this year and a half long spectacle and we are already at each others throats.  One has to wonder how congress has not self-destructed already, or maybe it already has.

Offline evadR

« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2015, 12:00:36 pm »
My wife made an interesting observation. All these people commenting about Trump not being "presidential"....that's no longer a requirement.
Look at what we've had lately...Obama, Clinton (the rapist), and look at the ones that almost made it...Gore, Kerry, Clinton (the witch)

My God, what a despicable bunch.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline evadR

« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2015, 12:04:42 pm »
I don't have a problem with us being at each other's throats as much as I have with the snide, surly, disrespectful comments. It has gone way beyond the pale more often than not. And that is one thing that is supposed to differentiate us from ....well, you know who.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2015, 12:06:37 pm »
My wife made an interesting observation. All these people commenting about Trump not being "presidential"....that's no longer a requirement.
Look at what we've had lately...Obama, Clinton (the rapist), and look at the ones that almost made it...Gore, Kerry, Clinton (the witch)

Quote of the day.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2015, 12:08:52 pm »

And they are all lawyers!

« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2015, 12:10:19 pm »
I am not as concerned about "attacking a candidate" as I am about the intellectual honesty in that attack.  Insinuating that Trump "hates women" because he has an admittedly out of control spat with kelly and odonnall is the same as labeling a "pro-choice" position as pro-abortion.  I have to admit that my enthusiasm for Trump is beginning to wane.  I think some of these social networking things like twitter are a really bad idea for society to base communication and Trumps public childish name calling is wearing thin, for me anyway.

I am worried about what we are doing to each other in all of this.  I feel safe in stating that those on this board are truly worried about the country and have little, if any, confidence that those running/holding office are willing to do what is necessary to get us on the right track.  We are only a month or two into this year and a half long spectacle and we are already at each others throats.  One has to wonder how congress has not self-destructed already, or maybe it already has.

I hate to use the term "thought experiment" but obviously I will here.  What do you think 16 candidates (remove Trump) would be discussing as existential issues to America today and going forward?  Unfortunately, the only one who came close to challenging the electorate was Chris Christie and his something or other about entitlements or Social Security or something.
Jeb was talking about the love of illegal immigrants and Common Core.  Half the others made no sense.  A couple made a little bit of sense.  Two, I can think of, pretended to have sense.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2015, 12:21:04 pm »
I hate to use the term "thought experiment" but obviously I will here.  What do you think 16 candidates (remove Trump) would be discussing as existential issues to America today and going forward?  Unfortunately, the only one who came close to challenging the electorate was Chris Christie and his something or other about entitlements or Social Security or something.
Jeb was talking about the love of illegal immigrants and Common Core.  Half the others made no sense.  A couple made a little bit of sense.  Two, I can think of, pretended to have sense.

It's almost like they really don't understand the problem of to much government in the wrong places and not enough government in others.  We have carried the concept of selective law enforcement to the extreme.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2015, 12:30:00 pm »
Umm, they were worthy of it?

So if I think you worthy of boorish language am I right in using it?

Did you raise your kids that way?

In the minds of people who called Laura Bush a fat cu#t she was worthy of it, otherwise they wouldn't have said it, so I guess if that's the society you want to live in you would be ok with that.

I'm not, and I certainly expect our POTUS to behave in a more civil manner than that.

However Bill Clinton may have acted toward women did not/should not become the new standard for acceptable behavior for U.S. Presidents.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline aligncare

« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2015, 12:34:39 pm »

Most candidates want a resume enhancer or are on a career track.

Donald Trump doesn't need this. Being a billionaire imparts a social status a half step below president –materialists would say it is the greater attainment.

He's approached the idea of running before, but I think the events of the last seven years just pushed him in.

The problem facing other candidates is they can't seem to get a hearing with Trump in the room.

« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2015, 12:58:26 pm »
So if I think you worthy of boorish language am I right in using it?

Did you raise your kids that way?

In the minds of people who called Laura Bush a fat cu#t she was worthy of it, otherwise they wouldn't have said it, so I guess if that's the society you want to live in you would be ok with that.

I'm not, and I certainly expect our POTUS to behave in a more civil manner than that.

However Bill Clinton may have acted toward women did not/should not become the new standard for acceptable behavior for U.S. Presidents.

Sticks and stones, Luis, sticks and stones.  You and others here have formed your opinion based upon whatever it is people form their opinions upon.  You are entitled to it, as I am entitled to mine.
My point, from minute one re:  Trump is this, he is forcing the electorate to face facts, an intervention of sorts.  The "wink and nod politics" of the past is gone.  His confession is no less disgusting as a mob boss or cook in a fine restaraunt.
Are people still getting emails soliciting money to "fight Obamacare"?  Protect gun rights?  Stop abortion?  The are getting hosed, fleeced, screwed.  This is no different than fraudulent uranium mines in Wyoming.  Actually, there is a different, it's all okay because it's politics.
You may not have a problem with the political status quo.  I do.  I'm just a bit pissed he's not working exposing the Democrats but hey, the MSM wouldn't have allowed that.