Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Sneers At Suggestion She Prepare To End Campaign: “No F*cking Way!”  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dcwhispers.com/hillary-clinton-sneers-at-suggestion-she-prepare-to-end-campaign-no-fcking-way/

Hillary Clinton Sneers At Suggestion She Prepare To End Campaign: “No F*cking Way!”
Posted on August 21, 2015 by DCWhispers   

The still-frontrunner for the 2016 Race to the White House is said to have unleashed an assorted mish-mash of hissing absolutes pertaining to now multiple suggestions from various DNC figures and related political fundraisers that Mrs. Clinton should at the very least begin the process of preparing for the end of her campaign.

The most repeated phrase from the former Secretary of State is alleged to have been, “NO F*CKING WAY!”

It appears Mrs. Clinton has absolutely no intention of being pushed out to political pasture just yet…

Even a federal judge’s recent statement that Mrs. Clinton did in fact violate federal policy by storing classified information on her private server appears to have little to no impact on the 2016 presidential candidate’s frame of mind.

Mrs. Clinton is said to have cut off staff who presented that story to her.

“I don’t care about that. I don’t care…we don’t need to waste time with this.”

So goes the oft-repeated refrain from a candidate said to be growing increasingly testy and short-tempered with her own staff.

This same staff have been given very clear orders to repeat the mantra to the media that Mrs. Clinton “thrives” on the unwarranted attacks against her and looks forward to the day she will be the country’s first female president.

DEVELOPING…

« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 04:44:34 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

bkepley

Wow...this cannot end well (for her and Bill.)

Offline flowers

“I don’t care about that. I don’t care…we don’t need to waste time with this.”
  Yep that says it all about her. This is all just a waste of time. It is quite fine with them to sell top secret info to the highest bidder thus destroying this country. Yep just a waste of time.

I guess she will be immune from the damage she has done when it hits the fan? It seems she has been so far, yet the damage she has done to undercover people in the field............how many have been killed because of her. We know 4 at least in Benghazi.