Author Topic: “White” Black Lives Matter Leader: I’m Black Because My Mother Was An Adulterer  (Read 607 times)

rangerrebew

“White” Black Lives Matter Leader: I’m Black Because My Mother Was An Adulterer
Robert Gehl

August 21, 2015

A Black Lives Matter leader who was “outed” as being white is so desperate to keep his status as a rabble-rouser he threw his own mother under the bus, accusing her of being an adulterer.

Shaun King, who claims to be biracial (with a black father), was accused of being 100 percent white by an investigative blogger. Breitbart got hold of his birth certificate which does, in fact, indicate his father is “white.”

But rather than admit he’s lying, he claimed his mother had an affair with a black man and he is the result. He’s so upset about the whole thing, he’s accusing his detractors of committing “violence” against him.

“For my entire life, I have held the cards of my complicated family history very close to my chest. I preferred to keep it that way and deeply resent that I have been forced to authenticate so many intimate details of my life to prove who I really am,” King wrote. “This, in and of itself, is a form of violence.”

King also accused three media outlets — TheBlaze, Breitbart and the Daily Caller — of reporting false information about his history. King said the outlets perpetuated false reports that “my wife and I were never in a brutal car accident, that I lied about how many kids we have (we have 5 now, but have had more/less because we’ve fostered, adopted, housed many of our nieces and nephews), that I lied about my race to get a scholarship from Oprah, that I lied about how many back surgeries I’ve had, and more.”

“All of those things were completely and totally false, but have simply been ignored at my expense,” King wrote. “I don’t know why this shocks me, but it does.”

TheBlaze has published no reports on those topics; TheBlaze did originally publish an investigative report calling into question King’s claims — reiterated in his Daily Kos blog post on Thursday — that he was the victim of a racially motivated mob assault. Those claims are not supported by witness statements, a police report, or the detective assigned to the case who spoke to TheBlaze.

“My work has never been about me and I’ve never made a big deal about my race. I’ve actually tried hard to avoid ever making a big deal out of it and have, instead, simply tried to do good work that matters. I’m eager to get back to the cause that concerns me most.

“My focus will continue to be ending police brutality. I believe it is the pre-eminent civil rights issue of modern America and that, together, we can fight against it effectively.”

H/T and Image: WeaselZippers.us

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/white-black-lives-matter-leader-im-black-because-my-mother-was-an-adulterer
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:15:14 am by rangerrebew »