Author Topic: Hillary's Qualifications  (Read 245 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary's Qualifications
« on: August 20, 2015, 11:17:08 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/08/hillarys_qualifications.html

August 20, 2015
Hillary's Qualifications
By Kenneth Eliasberg

How did it happen that, in this the land of Washington, Jefferson, Madison et al, someone so fundamentally dishonest and so unbelievably incompetent should not only aspire to be its president, but should actually be taken seriously in this aspiration by one of the country’s two major parties? I cannot recall any presidential contender from either party over the past 60 years as fundamentally undeserving of such a distinction as Hillary Clinton. So let’s just look at the only two things that she is relying on to stake her claim -- her gender and her marriage (i.e. her husband). Aside from the fact that neither should have any bearing on her claim to high office (or, for that matter, any office) in point of fact, neither should have any bearing on her case for both claims are a fraud, i.e. Hillary is neither feminine nor a feminist.

Hillary As A “Woman”. To begin with, doesn’t it strike the reader as odd, that a woman running for president almost solely on the basis of her argument that it’s time for a woman to be president (and I believe that it is, as long as she is the most qualified), has less than 50% of the support of the one constituency that she absolutely has to have behind her: white women. Why is this the case? Because they see through her and realize that she is hardly the woman to champion their cause. Why not? Because when one thinks of woman, the image that comes to mind is a person who is warm, nurturing, strong, and loveable, and Hillary is none of those things. She is cold, aloof, officious, arrogant, angry, and possibly the least loveable candidate of either sex to run for any office. In addition, she is vindictive, hostile, unapproachable by those beneath her, and a truly nasty piece of work. She has always been someone who is difficult to like, and the only time that she became the object of some positive attention was either when she was perceived as a victim -- because her husband was caught cheating (as he has done repeatedly throughout the course of their marriage -- with her knowledge and apparent approval) or when she teared up during the 2008 New Hampshire primary.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/08/hillarys_qualifications.html#ixzz3jOrukrfZ

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

bkepley

Re: Hillary's Qualifications
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 11:22:06 pm »
WTF is this?  It's Hillary's turn and her crew is coming too.  Simple as that.  Well maybe Valjar has a different opinion?