Author Topic: ‘What With a Cloth?’ Hillary Tries to Play Dumb to Avoid Answering Question About Email Server  (Read 639 times)

rangerrebew

‘What With a Cloth?’ Hillary Tries to Play Dumb to Avoid Answering Question About Email Server

On a recent campaign stop in Las Vegas, Hillary Clinton was asked if she tried to wipe her server to get rid of emails.

At first, she got defensive saying that if they were personal emails, it was her business.

Then, when that didn’t work, she tried to play dumb, pretending she did not know what “wipe the server” meant.

Here is how the exchange went down with Fox News’ Ed Henry:

Ed Henry: The FBI says you tried to wipe the entire server. Did you try to wipe, so that there would be no emails, no personal no official, wipe the whole thing?

Hillary Clinton: Well, my personal emails are my personal business. Right? So we went through a painstaking process and turned over 55,000 pages of anything we thought could be work related. Under the law, that decision is made by the official. I was the official. I made those decisions…

…Ed Henry: Did you try to wipe the server?… Did you wipe the server?

Hillary Clinton: You mean like a cloth or something?… I don’t know how it works digitally at all.

Of course, that is just ridiculous. Hillary knows exactly what “wipe the server” meant and was even brash enough to make a joke about how Snapchat automatically makes stuff disappear recently.

Watch the Hillary play dumb when asked about wiping the server above

http://downtrend.com/videos/hillary-dumb-wiper-server
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:12:08 am by rangerrebew »