Author Topic: Explosive moments on ‘Dr. Drew': Ex-cop goes off over panel ‘advocating shooting at police’  (Read 742 times)

rangerrebew

Explosive moments on ‘Dr. Drew': Ex-cop goes off over panel ‘advocating shooting at police’

August 18, 2015 | Nicole Haas |   Print Article

retired officerA retired cop was ready Monday night on the “Dr. Drew” show when an audience member warned “it’s only a matter of time before the people start shooting at the police” — and blamed cops for actually inciting anti-police attacks.

The threatening talk started while panelists on the HLN show were discussing the case of Zachary Hammond, a white teen who was fatally shot by police during a drug sting operation in South Carolina last month.

“It’s only a matter of time before the people start shooting at police like they’re shooting at us,” the man said from the audience. “It’s like they don’t realize that they are kind of starting a revolution.”

Guest panelist and retired New York Police Department officer John Cardillo didn’t appreciate that sentiment.

“If you shoot at me and I’m a cop, I’m going to shoot back,” he said, “And 35,000 other NYPD guys are going to hunt you down.”

Cardillo went on to say the audience member had a “felonious, criminal,” and “disgraceful attitude.”.

“It’s reprehensible,” he added.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/08/18/explosive-moments-on-dr-drew-ex-cop-goes-off-over-panel-advocating-shooting-at-police-239594#ixzz3jCGMIujg

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Another misleading headline to gain clicks.

What would be explosive is the retired cop standing up from the panel table and double tapping him in the chest with his Glock.    :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 07:39:18 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline raml

I agree with the retired cop. Most cops are out there to keep us safe the few bad ones don't mean we should start a war against police. Most times if you are a law abiding citizen you don't even come in contact with a police officer unless your a friend of theirs.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I agree with the retired cop. Most cops are out there to keep us safe the few bad ones don't mean we should start a war against police. Most times if you are a law abiding citizen you don't even come in contact with a police officer unless your a friend of theirs.

There are far more thugs in the #blacklivesmatter movement than there are cops, yet I'm still, unlike them, willing to judge on a case by case basis.  For every bad cop there are many good ones.

It's all pretense and smokescreen to be lawleses gangstas and get away with it by screaming racist at anyone who opposes them.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 08:10:35 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.