General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Rosie O’Donnell’s daughter Chelsea, 17, reported MISSING and in need of medical attention after last being seen over one week ago - and not taking her medication

(1/5) > >>

flowers:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3202514/Rosie-O-Donnell-s-daughter-Chelsea-17-reported-MISSING-need-medical-attention-seen-one-week-ago-not-taking-medication.html

--- Quote ---Rosie O'Donnell's daughter has been reported missing.

Chelsea O'Donnell, 17, was last seen on Tuesday, August 11, and according to her mother is in need of medical attention as she has not taken any of her necessary medication during this time.

She is believed to be with her rescue dog, and was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt hoodie, dark ripped blue jeans, women’s grey converse sneakers and a black backpack.
--- End quote ---

bkepley:
I was tempted to make a crude joke but discretion got the better of me.

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: bkepley on August 18, 2015, 06:12:06 pm ---I was tempted to make a crude joke but discretion got the better of me.

--- End quote ---

I'm glad..none of us can choose our parents...

Free Vulcan:
I just feel bad she inherited her mom's bat crazy gene. Here's hoping she's found safe and sound.

aligncare:
Is Rosie the birth mom? I know nothing of O'Donnell and was wondering if Rosie named her after the other Chelsea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version