Author Topic: Rosie O’Donnell’s daughter Chelsea, 17, reported MISSING and in need of medical attention after last being seen over one week ago - and not taking her medication  (Read 2988 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3202514/Rosie-O-Donnell-s-daughter-Chelsea-17-reported-MISSING-need-medical-attention-seen-one-week-ago-not-taking-medication.html

Rosie O'Donnell's daughter has been reported missing.

Chelsea O'Donnell, 17, was last seen on Tuesday, August 11, and according to her mother is in need of medical attention as she has not taken any of her necessary medication during this time.

She is believed to be with her rescue dog, and was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt hoodie, dark ripped blue jeans, women’s grey converse sneakers and a black backpack.

bkepley

I was tempted to make a crude joke but discretion got the better of me.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I'm glad..none of us can choose our parents...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I just feel bad she inherited her mom's bat crazy gene. Here's hoping she's found safe and sound.
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

Is Rosie the birth mom? I know nothing of O'Donnell and was wondering if Rosie named her after the other Chelsea.

Offline flowers

Is Rosie the birth mom? I know nothing of O'Donnell and was wondering if Rosie named her after the other Chelsea.
adopted.  Just found this...

Rosie’s Heartbreak: Biological Mom Of O’Donnell’s Missing Daughter Chelsea Reveals They Had Secret Plan To Meet

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/rosie-odonnell-adopted-daughter-chelsea-missing-biological-mom-deanna-micoley-reveals-plan-meet/

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

LOL!   You might try that on some of the Trump threads.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

I think we'd have emotional issues, too, if we'd been raised by that hideous creature. Poor child.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

bkepley

LOL!   You might try that on some of the Trump threads.   :laugh:

None of my jokes have been crude on the Trump threads.  Can you point me to one?

Offline GourmetDan

None of my jokes have been crude on the Trump threads.  Can you point me to one?

That's it... ignore the 'discretion' reference... limit future responses to the word 'crude'...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

bkepley

That's it... ignore the 'discretion' reference... limit future responses to the word 'crude'...

Huh?  :pondering:

Offline mountaineer

Like I said, who wouldn't have issues being raised by the emotionally unstable Rosie?
New Info Reveals Who Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter Was With When She Ran Away From Home
By Reid Mene (4 hours ago) | Celebrities, Culture, Lifestyle

Comedian Rosie O’Donnell’s second eldest and adopted child Chelsea went missing last Tuesday, August 11th:

After days of being missing, Chelsea was found by police hiding out at a home in Nyack, New York.

It’s been reported that the seventeen-year-old runaway was spending her days with twenty-five-year-old Steve Sheerer, who has been convicted of drug offenses and arrested for endangering a child.

The two met on the dating app Tinder this past July, according to reports.

Police were able to locate Chelsea through a burner phone, which she had purchased during her runaway-stint:

Officer Nicholas Dapuzzo located Chelsea at Sheerer’s home:

‘When I got to the house, a man there said she wasn’t in house.

‘I told him of the severity of the incident, she was a juvenile and she needed medication.

At this point, Sheerer admitted to officer Dapuzzo that she was, in fact, in the home.

Patrolman Dapuzzo and his partner Tim Bradshaw said Chelsea was hiding in the attic, wearing jeans and a hoodie, and holding her therapy dog:

‘He finally let us in the house and Chelsea was hiding upstairs in the attic.

“He didn’t want us going in the house, but she came right down.

‘She said she didn’t want to be home and came here ‘Thursday-ish’.’

Chelsea, who has mental health issues, had left her medication at home.

After Chelsea returned home, for reasons unknown. Rosie posted this to Twitter:

According to officer Dapuzzo, he did not believe Chelsea and Sheerer were romantically involved:

“I wouldn’t say he was a boyfriend, more of an acquaintance. She stayed there a few nights and she had stayed elsewhere, but she wouldn’t tell me where.”

Since Chelsea’s return, Rosie stated that her daughter is doing well and is back on her medications.
More, with photos

Offline GourmetDan

The two met on the dating app Tinder this past July, according to reports.

Tinder is an anonymous sex-hookup phone app.

It's the hetero version of Grinder...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

Mainly one comes to mind. When you gave anybody that still would seriously consider Donald Trump after reading the article, the choice of being  "morons or idiots".    :laugh:

That kind of passionate opinion will get some blow back. 

That was a little rough.   Yes it was.  A little bit...a little bit.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

bkepley

Mainly one comes to mind. When you gave anybody that still would seriously consider Donald Trump after reading the article, the choice of being  "morons or idiots".    :laugh:

I can tell you are doing your very best to be a one-man blow-back team but don't you think you are starting to whine just a little too much.  It won't do you any good anyway you know.

Offline EdinVA

Your wasting your time DC.

bkepley

Your wasting your time DC.

Exactly.  If I get worked up I might say just about anything like Trump (who likes to use those same insults by the way against his critics.)

Online DCPatriot

I can tell you are doing your very best to be a one-man blow-back team but don't you think you are starting to whine just a little too much.  It won't do you any good anyway you know.

Now, you see??  Who's whining?

All I did was answer, YOUR request, to an example where you've been crude to people holding alternate views of Donald Trump.

Then, an obviously poor attempt of DeNiro  at the bar in Goodfellas   :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

Exactly.  If I get worked up I might say just about anything like Trump (who likes to use those same insults by the way against his critics.)

:laugh:  Well, buddy, don't worry.  Give you a mulligan right here!

Donald Trump may fade.  I doubt it.  But have been wrong before.  Excuse me for asking for more time, while we enjoy the show. 

Offline mountaineer

Good grief. Please keep the Trump stuff on those threads - so I'll know which ones to avoid. Thank you.

Offline aligncare

Good grief. Please keep the Trump stuff on those threads - so I'll know which ones to avoid. Thank you.

LOL!

Gonna be a lonng silly season, eh?

Offline mountaineer

TMZ reports Chelsea has left home again:
Rosie O'Donnell's daughter Chelsea -- who went missing on August 11 only to return a week later -- has left home again ... this time to reunite with her birth mother, Deanna, who gave up Chelsea for adoption in 1997.

According to our sources, Deanna drove down from Wisconsin to pick Chelsea up on Monday afternoon ... which happened to be her 18th birthday.

We're told Chelsea and Deanna drove back to Wisconsin, where Chelsea will stay for the time being.

We're told Rosie advised Chelsea NOT to go with Deanna, but she went anyway. We're also told Rosie has cut off Chelsea financially and has refused to turn over her birth certificate and social security card.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
TMZ reports Chelsea has left home again:

I don't know, is 18 years old the age where a person can be responsible for their own affairs?  I don't think Rosie has the right to withhold the girl's birth certificate and social security card.

I can't imagine the hellish life this girl has endured having to be tethered by Rosie O'Donnell - she is truly a witch.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EdinVA

I don't know, is 18 years old the age where a person can be responsible for their own affairs?  I don't think Rosie has the right to withhold the girl's birth certificate and social security card.

I can't imagine the hellish life this girl has endured having to be tethered by Rosie O'Donnell - she is truly a witch.

Agree with the life.... but have not read if this "birth mother" is the real deal and what is she after?
It may be smart to hold on to the "reward" until RO knows where this is going.