Author Topic: Trump's success = recognition  (Read 1473 times)

Offline olde north church

Trump's success = recognition
« on: August 18, 2015, 11:32:17 am »
Recognition the American citizenry has been blewed, screwed and tattooed by both parties for much too long. 
Did we get good government when the GOP held H of R, Senate and President?  No
Did we get good government when the Dems held H or R, Senate and President?  Worse
Did we get a fight when the GOP was put BACK into governing position with H of R?  No, they said.  They didn't have the Senate they said.
We gave them the Senate.  Did they do governing we sent them to do?  No.  Did they even stand up to the man we sent them to stand up to?  No, they rolled over quicker than a cat in a patch of catnip.
Now, the GOP can't understand the attraction of someone who will probably do what he says he's going to do.  They attack the candidate more than they ever attacked the opposition.  They attack their base who is fed up with them based upon the BOHICA treatment they've received.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Trump's success = recognition
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 11:57:35 am »
The GOP establishment cannot blame the voters for the mess they currently find themselves in. I think the blame rests on their leadership - Boehner and McConnell specifically.  They consistently fight those in their own party much harder than they fight the Democrats. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EdinVA

Re: Trump's success = recognition
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 12:11:13 pm »
The GOP establishment cannot blame the voters for the mess they currently find themselves in. I think the blame rests on their leadership - Boehner and McConnell specifically.  They consistently fight those in their own party much harder than they fight the Democrats.

And mostly the folks that voted to put Priebus in charge of the party.
Boehner and McConnell are the puppets but the party is the puppet master.