Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: 'Impossible' That Hillary Had No Benghazi Emails  (Read 518 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=670176

Newsmax
Lindsey Graham: 'Impossible' That Hillary Had No Benghazi Emails
Friday, August 14, 2015 03:06 PM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

It is "almost impossible" to believe Hillary Clinton, as secretary of state, sent no emails while the attacks on the Benghazi embassy were going on, GOP presidential candidate Lindsey Graham said, and he wants to know where those emails are.

"It's almost impossible to believe that she never sent an email the night of the attack and days after," the South Carolina senator told Fox News' "America's Newsroom" host Bill Hemmer. "Where are those emails? Is there a gap like the Nixon tapes? I find it almost impossible to believe she did not email about Benghazi after the attack and during the attack."

Graham said he has never emailed, joking that it "frustrates the Chinese and the Russians," but he does know what classified material looks like and has "zero doubt" that there could be any confusion in the matter.

"She said she went through the email server and she turned over everything relevant to her job and cleaned out weddings, funerals and yoga classes," said Graham. "It's clear what she told us about a year ago, six months ago, is not holding water. I have not seen one email about Benghazi...where are those emails?"

Graham also on Friday, as being in charge of the Senate committee overseeing the United Nations, spoke of an idea he has to press for details about secret deals that were reached between the International Atomic Energy Association and Iran.

"We give $800 million to the IAEA," said Graham. "I'm going to withhold that funding, until they give [us the] side agreement regarding inspections at their military facility. I'm not going to ask the American taxpayers to fund an organization that has a secret deal with the Iranians not to share it with Congress."

And as a presidential candidate, Graham acknowledged his poll numbers are low, but he believes he "will do better over time" and disagreed that Donald Trump is the eventual nominee.

"If she [Clinton] gets the nomination, 62 percent of the people say they would never vote for Donald Trump," said Graham.

He also is challenging the other 16 candidates in the GOP field to define how they would destroy the Islamic State, as he believes doing so will take putting boots on the ground.

"If you are not willing to put American boots on the ground you are not serious" about destroying ISIS, Graham said, and that includes Trump, describing the real estate mogul's call for seizing ISIS-controlled oil as "gibberish."

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34