Author Topic: First in Fox News First: Poll shows Hillary way under water in swing states  (Read 421 times)

bkepley

Chris Stirewalt
Fox News

In a poll of voters in the six make-or-break swing states, Hillary Clinton now trails a generic Republican opponent by 13 points – a jump from last month’s 8-point deficit.

The poll, which will be released later today, was conducted for the pro-GOP group American Crossroads by pollsters Vox Populi. The telephone survey included 1,908 registered voters in Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, Ohio, and Virginia.
Distrust of Clinton, which clocked in at 56 percent last month has climbed all the way to 60 percent. It’s bad enough to be 23 points underwater on trustworthiness in general but maybe worst of all is that 47 percent this month said they “completely distrust” Clinton.

Clinton’s net favorability fell sharply, too. She was 15 points below the beam last month. This time, it’s at negative 21 percent. That doesn’t necessarily reflect her potential vote share since people will sometimes (albeit rarely) vote for a candidate they do not like or trust, but -23 on trust and -21 on favorable is a dog’s breakfast of an attribute set even at this early date.

More here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/14/first-in-fox-news-first-poll-shows-hillary-way-under-water-in-swing-states/

Oh yeah...I'd say they are getting worried...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Rumors of Biden have been circulating and now Gore...absolutely they are in a panic.  They really don't have anyone.  Without Clinton that leaves the female vote wide open.  Enter Carly Fiorina...that is unless Warren throws her hat in the ring.   If Warren runs, we'd better hope that the GOP elects someone more conservative than Trump.  Warren represents a new face, not an establishment politician and the progressives love her.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.