Author Topic: Donald Trump Trashes Michelle Malkin On Twitter: You’re A ‘Dummy’ And ‘Were Born Stupid’  (Read 2468 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Still waiting for Trump to fire back at Hillary for her disparaging comments toward him.

Still waiting...
So far his GOP opponents and media detractors respond, just as he expects them to do.

It is from his book "How to Get Massive Unearned Media Attention"

with a chapter on how to avoid dealing with substantive policy topics.

No, he didn't write such a nook, but he is accustomed to calling the shots, and

anybody trying to take control from him, better be ready for hardball.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

Malkin is nothing but a GOPe mouth piece...
She's not the one running for president. Neither is Megyn Kelly. They both are irrelevant, which is why it would be nice if Trump and his supporters would devote less attention to them and more to the problems facing America and how he proposes solving them. He also might point out how he's better than the other GOP candidates, Hillary, Sanders and anyone else running for president, rather than just engage in name-calling. I really want to know where he stands on the issues. I am tired of all this "I know you are but what am I?" silliness.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lando Lincoln

She's not the one running for president. Neither is Megyn Kelly. They both are irrelevant, which is why it would be nice if Trump and his supporters would devote less attention to them and more to the problems facing America and how he proposes solving them. He also might point out how he's better than the other GOP candidates, Hillary, Sanders and anyone else running for president, rather than just engage in name-calling. I really want to know where he stands on the issues. I am tired of all this "I know you are but what am I?" silliness.

Good grief, I am exhausted by it.  The rationale going into the voting booth in November 2016 will be mind-numbing. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

Malkin is nothing but a GOPe mouth piece...

Were you asleep when GWB was President??

She absolutely HATED Bush.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Good grief, I am exhausted by it.  The rationale going into the voting booth in November 2016 will be mind-numbing.

Rationale will have very little to do with the decisions made that day.

Rationale, like Elvis, has left the building of American politics.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline musiclady

I don't think he's ever going to get to the point where he tells us where he stands on issues, mountaineer.

Because when he does (like Canadian health care), he reveals how truly NON Conservative he is.

That's part of why his schtick is to keep calling people names.  He knows it will drive the news, and keep us from serious discussions of issues.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.