Author Topic: Donald Trump Trashes Michelle Malkin On Twitter: You’re A ‘Dummy’ And ‘Were Born Stupid’  (Read 2469 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

So… looks like Michelle Malkin and Donald Trump are having a good ol’ Twitter spat.

Malkin’s conservative Twitter aggregator site Twitchy took to calling the real estate mogul and recent CPAC speaker Trump a “conservafraud.”

Shortly thereafter, Malkin took to Twitter — as she is wont to do — to ask Trump why he once called her a “dummy” and “smeared” her “past.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-trashes-michelle-malkin-on-twitter-youre-a-dummy-and-were-born-stupid/

bkepley

Has anyone noticed that Hillary dissed Trump about the wedding claim, pretty much called him a liar and so far...crickets from the Donald.

Offline Carling

Has anyone noticed that Hillary dissed Trump about the wedding claim, pretty much called him a liar and so far...crickets from the Donald.

HRC calling anyone a liar is hilarious.  She was at the wedding.  She sat in the front row.  She did so, in part, because of money Trump gave their foundation. 

She can claim whatever she wants, but believing Hillary Clinton's honesty over anyone with a pulse is not a good idea.

That said, Trump is a bully, and I wish he'd just go away.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

bkepley

HRC calling anyone a liar is hilarious.  She was at the wedding.  She sat in the front row.  She did so, in part, because of money Trump gave their foundation. 

She can claim whatever she wants, but believing Hillary Clinton's honesty over anyone with a pulse is not a good idea.

That said, Trump is a bully, and I wish he'd just go away.

You totally missed the point.

Offline Carling

You totally missed the point.

The point is that Trump is better off not responding.  He'll just give her more publicity.  Why would he want to elevate HRC's dying profile and campaign?

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

bkepley

The point is that Trump is better off not responding.  He'll just give her more publicity.  Why would he want to elevate HRC's dying profile and campaign?

Come on, are you being serious or deliberately obtuse?  Trump responds to any criticism from the right, left or indifferent but this is a case of strategic thinking?  Surely you don't actually believe that?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/250773-hillary-thought-itd-be-fun-to-attend-trumps-wedding

August 10, 2015, 04:40 pm
Hillary 'thought it'd be fun' to attend Trump's wedding

By Jesse Byrnes

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said Monday she thought it would be "fun" to go to Donald Trump's wedding a decade ago, pushing back the businessman's claim that she went because of donations he had made.
"I didn't know him that well," Clinton said during a press conference in New Hampshire.

"I mean, I knew him. I knew him and I happened to be planning to be in Florida and I thought it'd be fun to go to his wedding, because it's always entertaining," Clinton said.

"Now that he's running for president, it's a little more troubling," Clinton added.

Trump at last Thursday's GOP debate on Fox News said Clinton went to his wedding because of his past donations to the Clinton Foundation and former secretary of State."With Hillary Clinton, I said, ‘Be at my wedding.’ And she came to my wedding. You know why? She had no choice because I gave."

In an interview the following morning on the "Today" show, Trump said it was "very nice" the Clintons attended his wedding and he meant his remark as a joke.

Trump has donated at least $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation, which has faced intense scrutiny amid Clinton's nascent 2016 campaign, and Bill and Hillary Clinton were photographed at his 2005 wedding to Melania Knauss in Palm Beach.

Clinton said Monday that Trump appears to be having the "time of his life" running for president.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Malkin is nothing but a GOPe mouth piece...

bkepley

Whatever....

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Meh.

I follow Michelle on twitter - usually ignore her analyses as they tend to be both trite and obvious, but she puts interesting stuff out there that I'd miss otherwise and is a hell of a good cook  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

bkepley

Like hell he did!

Yes indeed he did! (or how's this?????????)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

bkepley

:laugh:

I'm laughing because I assume there is a little icon response here but being on a Kindle I can only imagine what it is.  Could there be an icon of a little guy giving the moon?

Offline NavyCanDo

Like  a third grader, he goes through life calling everyone that doesn't agree with him Stupid. Real mature. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:50:10 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
No, just a perpetual malcontent. (Which was also my opinion before Trump.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EdinVA

No, just a perpetual malcontent. (Which was also my opinion before Trump.)

She spends all of her energy defending the republicans rather than pushing for what needs to be done, go along to get along.
That is the problem I have with her.
I am sure she is a good person but with her abilities and visibility, she could be an effective champion for solutions.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
She spends all of her energy defending the republicans rather than pushing for what needs to be done, go along to get along.
That is the problem I have with her.
I am sure she is a good person but with her abilities and visibility, she could be an effective champion for solutions.
Defending is not exactly the right word. I don't think I've ever seen her say one good thing about anybody, Republican, Democrat or otherwise. But otherwise I agree with you. She has no solutions, only insults.

Which makes this Twitter spat all the more interesting since she's getting a taste of her own medicine.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

bkepley

Defending is not exactly the right word. I don't think I've ever seen her say one good thing about anybody, Republican, Democrat or otherwise. But otherwise I agree with you. She has no solutions, only insults.

Which makes this Twitter spat all the more interesting since she's getting a taste of her own medicine.

Come on ... whatever ... she should be beneath Trump's stupid response.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
So far he seems to be beating up on everyone that wears a skirt (with the exception of Hillary).  I keep waiting for the "Village People" playing "Macho Man" to show up behind him in one of his media stints.  :silly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I think there is a part of Donald Trump, massive ego aside, that is knowingly mocking us all.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I accidentally posted this a couple days ago.  It's from March 22nd, 2013.

I saw it in my twitter feed, but didn't see the date until after I posted it.  I quickly deleted the post.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

LOL, funniest thing I've read all day.

bkepley

LOL, funniest thing I've read all day.

GOPe just means you don't like Trump apparently.  Really they should come up with another insult since not everyone is an elitist.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Still waiting for Trump to fire back at Hillary for her disparaging comments toward him.

Still waiting...
The Republic is lost.