Author Topic: Black Texas Democrat Lawmaker Complains Of Racist Cops – Dashcam Proves He’s A Liar  (Read 683 times)

rangerrebew

Black Texas Democrat Lawmaker Complains Of Racist Cops – Dashcam Proves He’s A Liar

Robert Gehl 
August 6, 2015

Texas Democrat Garnet Coleman has a story to tell.

Last month at a police traffic stop, the racist police officer treated him like a boy.” Coleman is black and the implication, of course, was that Coleman was pulled over for “driving while black.”

He said all this on the floor of the Texas capitol during a committee hearing.

The officer “talked to me like I was a child,” Coleman said, describing the July 14 traffic stop on Interstate 10 in Austin County, according to the Daily Caller. “He was so rude and nasty. Even when he found out I was a legislator, he became more rude and nasty. And I didn’t understand why this guy was continuing to go on and on and treat me like a child. And basically like I’m saying is treat me like a boy. I want to be very clear about that.”

Of course, it’s all Grade-A bullshit. The dashcam of the traffic stop was released by the Austin County Sheriff’s Department well, because they were accused of racism. The nine-minute video shown above begins with the traffic stop and the office approaching the car from the passenger’s side:

“How you doing?” the deputy asks.

“All right. How are you?” Coleman responds.

“Pretty good. What’s the rush?” the deputy asks.

“I’m just trying to go home,” Coleman says.

“You can’t do 94 miles an hour, though,” the deputy tells Coleman, who responds, saying he didn’t realize he was going that fast.

Coleman then informed the deputy that he is a state representative. The deputy politely said he already knew that because of the vehicle’s state representative license plates. The deputy also said that Coleman had a previous speeding violation in Wharton County.

“Mr. Coleman, I’ll let you go with a warning,” the deputy tells Coleman. “This is the same thing Wharton County did with you last year.”

“Yeah, like I said. They didn’t give me a ticket,” Coleman responds.

“If Wharton County had given you a ticket and I gave you a ticket today you’d lose your driver’s license on points,” the deputy says.

He added: “Stop speeding in a state car, OK? You got state plates on here, man. It’s a state official plate. You realize how bad that looks?”

Coleman said that he understood but that “the speed got away” from him.

According to KHOU, part of the exchange after that is inaudible, though Coleman can be heard telling the deputy, “but I’m not a child.”

“I didn’t say you were a child,” the deputy responds. “I’m just trying to make you understand.”

“I appreciate what you’re doing,” Coleman replies.

“OK, just slow down some, OK?” the deputy says.

“I just wasn’t paying attention,” Coleman responds.

“Well, pay attention,” the deputy says while chuckling.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/black-texas-democrat-lawmaker-complains-of-racist-cops-dashcam-proves-hes-a-liar
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 01:35:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Democrat and liar are synonymous in my book! And this particular Democrat is as bad as the come!

« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 01:37:50 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

Democrat and liar are synonymous in my book! And this particular Democrat is as bad as the come!

You might add generally stupid, ala Hank Johnson. :woohoo: