Author Topic: Trump: "Kelly had blood coming out of her wherever"  (Read 551 times)

Offline sinkspur

Trump: "Kelly had blood coming out of her wherever"
« on: August 08, 2015, 02:18:51 am »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/07/trump-says-foxs-megyn-kelly-had-blood-coming-out-of-her-wherever/

Trump says "Kelly had blood coming out her eyes, coming out of her wherever"

August 7, 2015.
Philip Rucker

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Friday night that Fox News Channel anchor Megyn Kelly "had blood coming out of her eyes" when she  aggressively questioned him during Thursday's presidential debate.

"She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions," Trump said in a CNN interview. "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. In my opinion, she was off base."

In Thursday's debate, Kelly questioned Trump over his history of offensive statements about women.

Calling in to CNN for a 30-minute interview on Friday night with Don Lemon, Trump hurled insults at Kelly, calling her a "lightweight," and bashed her co-moderators, Chris Wallace and Bret Baier, as well as other Fox talent.

"I just don't respect her as a journalist," Trump said of Kelly. "I have no respect for her. I don't think she's very good. I think she's highly overrated."

Trump said he is considering skipping the next debate hosted by Fox News Channel, scheduled for December in Iowa, because he believes he was treated unfairly by the network's moderators.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 02:24:14 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump: "Kelly had blood coming out her wherever"
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 02:21:52 am »
How about this, Trumpkins?

Can this mother just say ANYTHING and get down in the gutter to disparage anyone he hates and you'll excuse him?

Do you not see that he's nothing but a rodeo clown who stays in the news by being outrageous?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 02:59:00 am »
How about this, Trumpkins?

Can this mother just say ANYTHING and get down in the gutter to disparage anyone he hates and you'll excuse him?

Do you not see that he's nothing but a rodeo clown who stays in the news by being outrageous?

I think Trump could wipe his a$$ with the American flag on MSNBC and still get some anti-establishment votes.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 02:59:58 am »
I think Trump could wipe his a$$ with the American flag on MSNBC and still get some anti-establishment votes.

Pretty much.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump: "Kelly had blood coming out of her wherever"
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 03:06:33 am »
This is officially disgusting and by itself disqualifies Trump from running anything except his mouth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien