Author Topic: C-SPAN Partners with New Hampshire Union Leader To Bring August 3rd New Hampshire Republican Forum To A National TV Audience  (Read 428 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
C-SPAN Partners with New Hampshire Union LeaderTo Bring August 3rd New Hampshire Republican Forum To A National TV Audience

(For Immediate Release: July 31, 2015) C-SPAN is partnering with the New Hampshire Union Leader and regional newspapers in early presidential caucus and primary states for the New Hampshire newspaper’s August 3rd Voters First Forum and will provide live nationwide coverage, beginning at 6:30 pm ET to 9:30 pm ET.

Fourteen Republican presidential candidates* are participating in the two-hour Forum, which will start at 7pmET at St. Anselm’s College in Manchester on Monday, Aug. 3. Veteran New Hampshire political reporter Jack Heath, host of New Hampshire Today on WGIR-AM Radio, will moderate the event. Each candidate will individually answer two rounds of questions and give a closing statement. Questions are being developed by the editorial staff of The New Hampshire Union Leader, with input from the public.

#VotersFirst participants include:

fmr. Gov. Jeb Bush
Gov. Chris Christie
Ben Carson
Sen. Ted Cruz
Carly Fiorina
Sen. Lindsey Graham
Gov. Bobby Jindal
Gov. John Kasich
fmr. Gov. George Pataki
Sen. Rand Paul
fmr. Gov. Rick Perry
Sen. Marco Rubio
fmr. Sen. Rick Santorum
Gov. Scott Walker
C-SPAN coverage begins at 6:30 PM ET with pre-event interviews.C-SPAN will televise the forum, in its entirety, on C-SPAN TV, C-SPAN radio, and livestream on C-SPAN.org. Following the forum at 9:00 PM ET, Jack Heath will join C-SPAN for a 30 minute live call-in program to discuss the event. Hearst TV stations across the US will also be carrying the live two-hour C-SPAN forumfeed and it will stream live on I-Heart Radio.

http://static.c-span.org/files/pressCenter/C-SPAN_Partners_with_New_Hampshire_Union_Leader-073115.pdf
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien