Author Topic: Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis ‘To The Door Of The Oven’ With Iran Deal  (Read 511 times)

rangerrebew

Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis ‘To The Door Of The Oven’ With Iran Deal

Brian Carey 
July 26, 2015

This is how you get people’s attention.

Former Arkansas Governor and current GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee sat down for an interview with Breitbart recently and didn’t mince words when it came to his opinion of President Obama’s Iran nuke deal.

“This president’s foreign policy is the most feckless in American history,” Huckabee said, getting off to a good start. “It is so naive that he would trust the Iranians. By doing so, he will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven.”

For those of you who get your news from The Daily Show, that last bit about the oven is a reference to Auschwitz. For those of you who get your news from The Daily Show, Auschwitz was a network of German concentration camps during World War II where Jews were executed en masse and their bodies were burned in ovens.

“This is the most idiotic thing, this Iran deal,” Huckabee continued. “It should be rejected by both Democrats and Republicans in Congress and by the American people. I read the whole deal. We gave away the whole store. It’s got to be stopped.”

We think he’s not impressed.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/huckabee-obama-marching-israelis-to-the-door-of-the-oven-with-iran-deal
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:13:28 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Longiron

All hell breaking loose over the Huckester comments. The Media, RINOGOP, LIBS all want him to apologize. WILL he CAVE or do a TRUMPFORCE and stick by the true words he spoke. Stayed TUNED?  :odrama:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All hell breaking loose over the Huckester comments. The Media, RINOGOP, LIBS all want him to apologize. WILL he CAVE or do a TRUMPFORCE and stick by the true words he spoke. Stayed TUNED?  :odrama:

Unvarnished TRUTH seems to have that effect on members of the Washington cartel!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

bkepley

Unvarnished TRUTH seems to have that effect on members of the Washington cartel!

I'm not a Jew so I can't be sure that he hasn't stuck his foot in his mouth.  If the conservative Jews don't back him up I'd say he has.  If they do he can point to them.