Author Topic: Glenn Beck's Show Won't Cover Donald Trump Anymore  (Read 676 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Glenn Beck's Show Won't Cover Donald Trump Anymore
« on: July 27, 2015, 11:36:25 am »
Via huffpo, so take it as you will.

You'll no longer hear Donald Trump's name uttered on conservative political commentator Glenn Beck's radio show.

"The Glenn Beck Program" announced on its Wednesday episode that it would stop acknowledging the celebrity hotelier and GOP presidential hopeful.

"Now with 100 percent less Donald Trump talk, other than saying we're 100 percent Trump-free," said Pat Gray, who is co-hosting the show with Stu Burguiere while Beck is on medical leave.

“I’m sick of it, so we’re moving on,” Burguiere said. “I just can’t do another show about it.”

The show's move decision follows The Huffington Post's decision to move coverage of Trump's campaign from the Politics section to the Entertainment section. HuffPost's statement is below:

After watching and listening to Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy for president, we have decided we won't report on Trump's campaign as part of The Huffington Post's political coverage. Instead, we will cover his campaign as part of our Entertainment section. Our reason is simple: Trump's campaign is a sideshow. We won't take the bait. If you are interested in what The Donald has to say, you'll find it next to our stories on the Kardashians and The Bachelorette.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/glenn-beck-donald-trump_55b11e7ee4b07af29d57bb79
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Longiron

Re: Glenn Beck's Show Won't Cover Donald Trump Anymore
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 12:07:30 pm »
Beck still have a show? The world was suppose to blow up 2 years ago and he is still out there? I thought he turned Lib by now!

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 05:17:42 pm »
So, like most of Beck, "The Truth Lives Here" is bullshit.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 05:20:03 pm »
Never liked beck anyway.. to self righteous for me..

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 06:47:45 pm »
To be fair, this is the Pat & Stew Show that has said no more Trump, not the Glenn Beck radio or TV program, The Blaze, Dana, or For the Record.    And I listen to the Pat & Stew Show last week and they did do a Trump story - but used another name instead of saying Trump, so they didn't have to utter it and break their rule.  Pretty juvenal I think.  Who else does this is Michael Savage.   I heard him ban forever using the name "Obama" on his show - which lasted about three days. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn