Author Topic: Trump goes on the attack again, with Scott Walker as his latest target  (Read 676 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11487150

First Donald Trump questioned whether Sen. John McCain was truly a war hero. Then he revealed to a South Carolina crowd the personal phone number of Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (S.C.), one of his rivals for the Republican presidential nomination. On Saturday Trump went for the hat trick, gleefully insulting Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker because one of Walker's fundraisers called the billionaire real estate mogul 'DumbDumb.' "Finally, I can attack!" Trump said at a packed rally at Oskaloosa High School. "Wisconsin's doing terribly. It's in turmoil. The roads are a disaster because they don't have any money to rebuild them. They're borrowing money like crazy. They projected a $1 billion surplus, and it turns out to be a deficit of $2.2 billion. The schools are a disaster. The hospitals and education was a disaster. And he was totally in favor of Common Core!"
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

bkepley

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11487150

First Donald Trump questioned whether Sen. John McCain was truly a war hero. Then he revealed to a South Carolina crowd the personal phone number of Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (S.C.), one of his rivals for the Republican presidential nomination. On Saturday Trump went for the hat trick, gleefully insulting Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker because one of Walker's fundraisers called the billionaire real estate mogul 'DumbDumb.' "Finally, I can attack!" Trump said at a packed rally at Oskaloosa High School. "Wisconsin's doing terribly. It's in turmoil. The roads are a disaster because they don't have any money to rebuild them. They're borrowing money like crazy. They projected a $1 billion surplus, and it turns out to be a deficit of $2.2 billion. The schools are a disaster. The hospitals and education was a disaster. And he was totally in favor of Common Core!"

The Joker strikes again.

Oceander

May the farce be with you, Donald.

Offline libertybele

The Joker strikes again.

Perhaps, but has anyone checked to see if what he is saying about Walker and Wisconsin are true? However, what is concerning to me at this point is why is Trump attacking the GOP rather than the left? Perhaps he's weeding out his opponents one by one, but then why attack McCain, when McCain is no threat to him obtaining the oval office.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Perhaps, but has anyone checked to see if what he is saying about Walker and Wisconsin are true? However, what is concerning to me at this point is why is Trump attacking the GOP rather than the left? Perhaps he's weeding out his opponents one by one, but then why attack McCain, when McCain is no threat to him obtaining the oval office.   :shrug:
They're not. These talking points are from the Democratic Party, which should tell you exactly why Donald is in this race.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

bkepley

One thing he is most certainly not is Republican.  He is using the party for his own purpose.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Jay Caruso ‏@JayCaruso 12h12 hours ago

In 2004, there was a loud, brash candidate who ran, captured the attention of voters, led polls & had the media talking abt him constantly

Offline libertybele

I am really undecided about Trump; time will tell and time to start doing more research on him.  I usually don't make my decisions based on the debates, but I think in this case, the debates will be very telling of Trump.

He has donated to both parties in the past and supported both Romney and Reagan. He also brought to question Obama's birth certificate.  Which is all fine and good ... but ... then he also donated to the Clinton Foundation. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.