Author Topic: Moron Patrol: Ohio State QB Explains Why Only “Black Lives Matter”  (Read 378 times)

rangerrebew

Moron Patrol: Ohio State QB Explains Why Only “Black Lives Matter”

V. Saxena 
July 25, 2015

On Thursday, Ohio State University quarterback and douchebag Cardale Jones took to Twitter to explain to us naive know-nothings why only only “Black Lives Matter,” reported Bleacher Report:

Cardale Jones  ‎@CJ12_ 

#AllLivesMatter 😰 why is it that the only ones getting beaten, killed when unarmed, & mysteriously dien in custody are African American

10:23 AM - 23 Jul 2015

1,891 1,891 Retweets

1,467 1,467 favorites

Cardale Jones  ‎@CJ12_ 

You tell me that #AllLivesMatter well I say how do you define "All" ?

10:25 AM - 23 Jul 2015

2,590 2,590 Retweets

1,857 1,857 favorites

What a bunch of short-sighted, self-serving crock!

Five days after black Texas resident Sandra Bland died while in police custody, a white Mississippi man named Troy Goode, 30, “died after being ‘hogtied’ by Mississippi police inside an ambulance, despite telling officers he was struggling to breathe.” (H/T NBC News)

Both cases remain under investigation, meaning we don’t know for certain what inspired their deaths, but the underlying point still remains the same — black people are not the only ones who sometimes get beaten by the police, sometimes get killed by the police and sometimes die while in police custody.

I sincerely wish that the racial grievance mongers would for once stop segregating themselves into a corner. Every time they pull the “Black Lives Matter” card, they only alienate the rest of us. And in alienating us, they make it extraordinarily difficult for us to care about people like Sandra Bland.

Speaking of which, I am getting ready to watch MSNBC’s “Melissa Harris-Perry” show. I look forward to seeing how effectively she can further alienate me this weekend …

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/why-only-black-lives-matter
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:28:18 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Words fail me. 

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What a bunch of short-sighted, self-serving crock!

Five days after black Texas resident Sandra Bland died while in police custody, a white Mississippi man named Troy Goode, 30, “died after being ‘hogtied’ by Mississippi police inside an ambulance, despite telling officers he was struggling to breathe.” (H/T NBC News)

Both cases remain under investigation, meaning we don’t know for certain what inspired their deaths, but the underlying point still remains the same — black people are not the only ones who sometimes get beaten by the police, sometimes get killed by the police and sometimes die while in police custody.
But they are the only ones who get national media attention and their names trended on Twitter.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024