Author Topic: BET-Loving Rappers Complain About Non-Existent “White Kids” Awards  (Read 465 times)

rangerrebew

BET-Loving Rappers Complain About Non-Existent “White Kids” Awards

V. Saxena 
July 23, 2015

According to reports, degenerate rapper Nicki Minaj feels awfully sad that her trashy music video “Anaconda” only received nominations for Best Female Video and Best Hip-Hop Video as per the upcoming and equally trashy MTV Video Music Award (VMA) show, which for the record will be hosted this year by the queen of trashiness, Miley Cyrus.

Because Minaj’s video did not earn “a spot in the top category, Video of the Year, as well as Choreography and others,” she decided to bitch about fake racism, reported Vulture.com.

“If I was a different ‘kind’ of artist, Anaconda would be nominated for best choreo and vid of the year as well,” the amoral talentless hack griped on Twitter.

She then went on to claim that her video “breaks records and impacts culture” and that “(b)lack women influence pop culture so much but are rarely rewarded for it.”

For the record, her video features her dancing erotically to a decades-old recycled beat as she chants the following sort of explicit garbage:

This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles
 Dick bigger than a tower, I ain’t talking about Eiffel’s
 Real country ass bleep, let me play with his rifle
 bleep put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil
 Now that bang bang bang

I let him hit it ’cause he slang Cocaine
 He toss my salad like his name Romaine
 And when we done, I make him buy me Balmain
 I’m on some dumb shit

Parents who proudly encourage their kids to listen and dance to this filth ought to be imprisoned, in my humble opinion.

The liberal rag Salon, whose contributors genuinely believe Minaj had a genuine point, reported that her boyfriend, Meek Mills, upped the ante even further by tweeting that he doesn’t “really trip about the awards” because he knows “they gone give em [sic] to the white kids doing it.”

Keep in mind that Rihanna won the Video of the Year award in 2012, Beyonce won it in 2009, Rihanna won it in 2007, OutKast won it in 2004 and Missy Elliott won it in 2003, not that the dimwits at Salon give a damn about facts.

“Meek is reminding us — and his girlfriend, no doubt — that the awards are, for the most part, not for the black artists,” wrote Salon contributor Shannon M. Houston.

Of course, she failed to mention that both Nicki Minaj and Meek Mills gladly attend the annual BET Awards show, whose winners are disproportionately black.

But I guess disparate impact only applies when it allegedly affects black people, right?

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/bet-loving-rappers-complain
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:39:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

I think that blacks should have their own place in the world so they can be wonderful without anyone holding them down.

Oh wait...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan