Author Topic: Donald Trump Heading to Texas Border  (Read 925 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Heading to Texas Border
« on: July 22, 2015, 01:15:59 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/21/exclusive-details-donald-trump-heading-to-texas-border/

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: Donald Trump Heading to Texas Border

by Bob Price21 Jul 2015

Breitbart Texas has learned that 2016 Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump is heading to the Texas-Mexico border to get a firsthand look at the current border security situation. Trump is expected to meet with Border Patrol agents of the Laredo Sector.

“We look forward to giving Mr. Trump a boots on the ground perspective on the Laredo Sector of the Texas-Mexico Border,” said National Border Patrol Council, Local 2455 President Hector Garza. “Mr. Trump is expected to be in Laredo later in the week.”

Garza told Breitbart Texas that following the border tour, Trump will have a town hall style meeting where law enforcement officers will be invited to provide feedback on their perspective of the border situation.

Breitbart Texas Managing Director Brandon Darby worked with Agent Garza to prepare for Trump’s border tour. “It is of utmost importance that possible future leaders of our country visit the border region, especially the Laredo Sector. Most Texans and other Americans hear that the Texas border was secured, but it wasn’t. The Rio Grande Valley Sector was supplemented with manpower from the State of Texas, but that mostly stopped where that sector ended and the Laredo Sector begins.” Darby added, “Mr. Trump will learn firsthand of the many holes and vulnerabilities that the Los Zetas cartel exploits to enter Texas and oppress their victims. We will keep the details of Mr. Trump’s intended visit private at this time.”

Agent Garza added, “Breitbart Texas has been instrumental in making sure that the voices and experiences of Border Patrol agents in the Laredo Sector have been heard. We appreciate Mr. Trump and anyone else with such a platform who takes the time to hear what we are experiencing and seeing at the border. We assure you that the reality is far different from what the federal government is telling the public.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

Re: Donald Trump Heading to Texas Border
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 02:43:34 pm »
Takes a private citizen and ONLY one politician, CRUZ to bring this to the front. Takes a private citizen to OPEN a HOTLINE for our Veterans to tell what is needed to be done to FIX the problem. The problems will be fixed if it breaks McCain's heart along the way. :patriot:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 05:42:39 pm »
Let's not forget that former governor Perry invited Barry to visit along the border to see the immigration crisis and also asked him to deploy the national guard.  Barry refused.  He and the DEMS and RINO's refuse to acknowledge what is going on at the borders; there is too much money to be made running drugs and guns; just ask Hillary.  Fast 'n Furious anyone?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 06:00:25 pm »
With the exceptions of Perry and (maybe) Cruz, border visits and sit downs with Border patrol agents and local sheriffs should be obligatory for ALL candidates. And proper visits where they sit down, shut up, and listen - not media circuses.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 06:13:28 pm »
With the exceptions of Perry and (maybe) Cruz, border visits and sit downs with Border patrol agents and local sheriffs should be obligatory for ALL candidates. And proper visits where they sit down, shut up, and listen - not media circuses.

Somehow I have a hunch that this visit of Trump's is going to amount to more than a media circus.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 10:39:37 pm »
Somehow I have a hunch that this visit of Trump's is going to amount to more than a media circus.

Trump is a media circus..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”