Author Topic: McCain Meant Conservatives Are “Crazies” in the Most Endearing Way  (Read 436 times)

rangerrebew

McCain Meant Conservatives Are “Crazies” in the Most Endearing Way

by S. Noble • July 20, 2015   

FacebookTwitter11Share 
McCain

Sen. John McCain feels real affection for Conservatives, he really, really does. He said he’s not apologizing for calling people who like Trump “crazies” because he thought it was a term of endearment! That’s what he must have meant when he called Tea Party people “hobbits” a while back.

He won’t apologize for calling Conservatives “crazies” but he does know how to apologize.

He apologized on Fox News for calling Senators Cruz and Paul “wacko birds” for threatening to filibuster a gun control debate in the Senate.

“[In] an interview I said that Sen. Cruz and Sen. Paul were ‘wacko birds,’ he told Fox News in March. That was inappropriate and I apologize to them for saying that, and I respect them both. I respect what they stand for and what they believe in. They both made an impact out here in the United States Senate.”

He doesn’t have to take the insult back on his “crazies” comment because it’s a “term of endearment.”

Paul and Cruz were standing up for the Constitution. That’s something he doesn’t understand but sometimes pretends he does, mostly around re-election time.

Cruz and Paul along with Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) wrote to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and promised to “oppose the motion to proceed to any legislation that will serve as a vehicle for any additional gun restrictions.”

He couldn’t understand why they would want to limit debate on the Second Amendment.

When will he declare himself a Democrat? When? Better yet, when will he retire and I mean that in the most endearing way.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/mccain-meant-conservatives-are-crazies-in-the-most-endearing-way/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 11:44:05 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EdinVA

I hope McLame is not a true representation of his constituents IQ..