Author Topic: Mark Levin: Marxist in the White House Has Us Living in a Police State  (Read 331 times)

rangerrebew

Mark Levin: Marxist in the White House Has Us Living in a Police State

by S. Noble • July 21, 2015   

FacebookTwitter26Share 
Ocrazy

Barack Obama is building massive databases of our personal and business information and he has been doing it in secret for years. Mark Levin sees it as a burgeoning police state.

Massive databases are being created without an act of Congress, without a referendum, with no statutory basis. It’s all being done based on race.

“They have your healthcare information ladies and gentlemen,” Levin told his radio audience Tuesday evening, “they have your income information ladies and gentlemen. They have information about your personal life, how many kids you have, maybe you don’t have any, whether you’ve been divorced or not, they know where you live, they’re mapping it all out. They know what business you’re in or where you work. They know what your mortgage is, your federal government, and they’re mapping it out based on race.”

“If this isn’t fascistic, I don’t know what is, if this isn’t police state I don’t know what is,” he warned. “And then they’re going to tell every little planning commission, every board of commissioners, every local mayor, board of supervisors, you damn well better change your zoning. In essence, as I keep saying, Obama has nationalized our police departments; he’s now nationalized your local governments.”

Levin explained that racial organizations will have access to HUD’s mapping software results which they can use in lawsuits to engineer neighborhoods.

Obama is a “community disorganizer” who is using race to social engineer Americans.

He reviewed the several massive databases on air and ended shouting,  “Police State! Police State!”

That is the direction we are headed. He’s right.

MORE INFORMATION HERE and HERE

http://www.independentsentinel.com/mark-levin-marxist-in-the-white-house-has-us-living-in-a-police-state/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 11:41:29 am by rangerrebew »