Author Topic: Meet the 41 Companies That Donate Directly to Planned Parenthood  (Read 827 times)

Offline Paladin

According to the article,
...more than 25 percent of Planned Parenthood’s $1.3-billion annual revenue comes from private donations, which includes corporate contributions.

1.Adobe
2.American Cancer Society
3.American Express
4.AT&T
5.Avon
6.Bank of America
7.Bath & Body Works
8.Ben & Jerry’s
9.Clorox
10.Coca-Cola
11.Converse
12.Deutsche Bank
13.Dockers
14.Energizer
15.Expedia
16.ExxonMobil
17.Fannie Mae
18.Ford
19.Groupon
20.Intuit
21.Johnson & Johnson
22.La Senza
23.Levi Strauss
24.Liberty Mutual
25.Macy’s
26.March of Dimes
27.Microsoft
28.Morgan Stanley
29.Nike
30.Oracle
31.PepsiCo
32.Pfizer
33.Progressive
34.Starbucks
35.Susan G. Komen
36.Tostitos
37.Unilever
38.United Way
39.Verizon
40.Wells Fargo
41.Xerox

http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/21/meet-the-41-companies-that-donate-directly-to-planned-parenthood/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Paladin

Re: Meet the 41 Companies That Donate Directly to Planned Parenthood
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 04:48:59 am »
Representatives from Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Co. and Xerox say they’ve asked Planned Parenthood to remove their names as corporate donors to the embattled organization.

The move follows a Daily Signal report revealing the names of 41 companies that Planned Parenthood listed as donors. That list, which was featured on Planned Parenthood’s website, has since been removed

[snip]

Earlier this week, The Daily Signal used information from 2nd Vote to publish the names of 41 companies listed by Planned Parenthood as contributors. Shortly after the story was published, representatives from Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Co. and Xerox contacted The Daily Signal to say they were erroneously listed and requested that Planned Parenthood take them off its website.

[snip]

Planned Parenthood did not return The Daily Signal’s request for comment.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/23/planned-parenthood-pulls-names-of-corporate-donors-after-coca-cola-ford-and-xerox-object/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.