Author Topic: Sen. Ted Cruz speaks out against Planned Parenthood, vows to defund it through bill  (Read 418 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Both Senators Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio have vowed to defund Planned Parenthood as a second undercover video unleashed a new storm of controversy surrounding the non-profit organization.

In addition to an amendment that would fully repeal President Obama's Affordable Care Act, Cruz's office said on Tuesday that the Texas lawmaker is planning to file an amendment on a six-year highway and transit bill to eliminate all federal funding for the non-profit, which provides reproductive health services that include abortion....

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2015/07/21/sen-ted-cruz-speaks-out-against-planned-parenthood-vows-to-defund-it-through/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I hope they can pass this!   :0001:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EdinVA

Instead of trying to hold transportation hostage, why can't we hold whitehouse operations instead?
$1.4 billion in personal expenses for the first family and then there is the whole host of talking heads that work there, I tried to find a budget for that but could not but it has to be in the billions.
Then when they hold out, their paychecks and vacations are on the line.