Author Topic: Macedonia to become 4th Muslim country in Europe: VMRO-People's Party (ROUNDUP)  (Read 630 times)

rangerrebew

Macedonia to become 4th Muslim country in Europe: VMRO-People's Party (ROUNDUP)

18 July 2015 | 04:05 | FOCUS News Agency

Picture: Focus Information AgencyMacedonia to become 4th Muslim country in Europe: VMRO-People's Party (ROUNDUP)

Macedonia to become 4th Muslim country in Europe: VMRO-People's Party (ROUNDUP)

Sofia. “Macedonians will be a minority in the next census in Macedonia in 2021”. That is what Ljubco Georgievski, former Prime Minister of the Republic of Macedonia, leader of VMRO-People's Party, said in an interview with TV +.
 Ljubco Georgievski said that Macedonia will become the fourth Muslim country in Europe after Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia. Georgievski added that the local population of Torbesh and Bosniaks were registered as Albanians.
 Georgievski was clear that the policy he stands for is for quick compromise on the name issue with Greece and Macedonia's rapid accession to the EU and NATO.
 Ljubco Georgievski stated that the idea of the formation of the VMRO-DPMNE is purely Macedonian idea that appears within Macedonia.
“I do not know where the claims of Velizar Enchev that he has such a big role in the contribution to the formation of VMRO-DPMNE, come from. I didn’t know him then. I didn’t know any citizen of Bulgaria at that time,” Ljubco Georgievski, said in the interview.
 Ljubco Georgievski said Macedonia still has not been recognized as an independent state in 1992, two and a half years after the formation of VMRO DPMNE.
 "At that time it was taboo Macedonian politician to meet with Bulgarian politician. It was forbidden. It was also banned any politician to say we want to have good relations with Bulgaria. It was taboo to say that Bulgaria was not the same as it was presented. I can tell you that the situation is the same today. You cannot find a politician in Macedonia who to tell you that Macedonia and Bulgaria must have good relations.
 20 years after the independence of Macedonia, the Macedonian politicians still find it difficult to say this sentence. Not to mention, in the 90s, when Yugoslavia still existed," Ljubco Georgievski said.

http://www.focus-fen.net/news/2015/07/18/378246/macedonia-to-become-4th-muslim-country-in-europe-vmro-peoples-party-roundup.html
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 01:05:09 pm by rangerrebew »