Author Topic: BREAKING>>>>'Active shooter incident' reported at Tennessee naval center  (Read 9463 times)

Offline famousdayandyear

RIP Marines

Offline ArneFufkin

Four dead Marines.

This makes me sick to my stomach.

Offline ArneFufkin

Can't wait for Bammy to start blaming Republicans...

You just KNOW that he's huddling with his minions to see how best to exploit/deflect this horrific event.

I hate being a "hater".  But I am.

I am.

Offline flowers

Horrible. CNN confirms 4 Marines killed.

Offline famousdayandyear

Current Marine Commandant Joe Dunford is to be our next chief.  Let him order all troops to be armed immediately.  Dempsey should resign and allow Dunford to begin taking some friggin action.

Offline GourmetDan

Current Marine Commandant Joe Dunford is to be our next chief.  Let him order all troops to be armed immediately.  Dempsey should resign and allow Dunford to begin taking some friggin action.

Visited Mexico once, way back when, and one of the most disconcerting things was the troops stationed on Main Street with their M-16s.  They were ready to go.

Never imagined that the U.S. would welcome the same show of force, but I think the day is fast approaching...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Obama appoints heads of branches.  He appointed Dempsey.  And he's wicked enough to pardon Major Nadal and appoint him.    :whistle:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

They're saying this attack is considered an act of domestic terrorism. I hope we learn it's real roots. I'm not in the mood to hear a song and dance about another workplace violence incident on a military facility.

Never until the time of world wide Islamic terrorism have I witnessed so many acts of workplace violence on military bases.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBSN ‏@CBSNLive 5m5 minutes ago

JUST IN: Chattanooga, TN shooting suspect identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, law enforcement sources tell @CBSNews.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guess we can rule out the Amish now.... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
That nuclear deal with Iran sure made the Islamocrazies more peaceful.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I agree that this may finally lead to armed carry on base, as well as armed guards at recruiting stations and other civilian/military based sites.

Terrorists, criminals, and crazy people do not give a damn about 'gun laws' or 'gun free zones'. All this does is disarm the people who could stop them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

JUST IN: Chattanooga, TN shooting suspect identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, law enforcement sources tell @CBSNews.
Something else has been reported. ISIS claimed responsibility 4 minutes into the shooting.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/isis-tweets-chattanooga-as-gunman-begins-shooting-there-4-murdered

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I never understood that odd and frankly stupid rule, especially in bases abroad!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DCPatriot

FOXNEWS channel has not supplied name of assailant as of 4:05PM Eastern time.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mrclose

Shooter .. Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:07:34 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline aligncare

I never understood that odd and frankly stupid rule, especially in bases abroad!

Yes, we are a stupid people, we Americans. God love us.

Online DCPatriot

They don't want an average American "yahoo" causing an international incident, that's why.

Same stupid rules of engagement in Iraq, Korea, Germany, etc..

My son did guard duty at a base in Germany with an unloaded rifle.  That was in 1990.

Online DCPatriot

Shooter .. Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

Is he 98.6 or room temperature?

Offline ArneFufkin

This country and our wonderful political experiment of freedom and prosperity is DOOMED if we can no longer identify our mortal enemies.

This guy is an Islamist ambush murderer and the PTB reflexively labels it "Domestic Terrorism" because this particular Muzzie was born here. 

It is ISLAMIST TERRORISM.  Damn it.

Offline flowers

Room temp.

Online DCPatriot

Offline ArneFufkin

He's being buggered in Hell as we speak.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My son did guard duty at a base in Germany with an unloaded rifle.  That was in 1990.

Me too in PI, as silly as that is. It was a joke.

Many soldiers, mostly experienced, openly refused to do it. They stood their ground and said if you are going to put me out there with a weapon, I damn well better have ammo on me somewhere. And they got away with it, as I remember. They could carry a mag or a clip on their person but not in the weapon.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline famousdayandyear

BHO:  All according to plan?
ValJar:   Yep