Author Topic: #NoFlaggingChallenge: Idiots Now Ripping Confederate Flags Off Private Property  (Read 530 times)

rangerrebew

#NoFlaggingChallenge: Idiots Now Ripping Confederate Flags Off Private Property

V. Saxena 
July 13, 2015

A new Twitter trend, the #NoFlaggingChallenge, reportedly encourages America’s dumbest idiots and fascists to rip Confederate flags down from private property.

Take for instance the following video, which shows a Latino man flagrantly rip two Confederate flags from an unidentified man’s pickup truck:

Then there’s this video, which shows a young black man rip a Confederate flag from someone’s house:

And then there’s the following video, which shows a black man rip a Confederate flag from a truck:

So far I see only these three videos on Twitter, though I realistically expect more to pop up soon.

Welcome to Obama’s America, ladies and gentlemen, a place where ass-backwards political ideology has ostensibly made it okay for people to steal property that offends them.

The only good news is that a whole bunch of people on Twitter blasted the perpetrators for their blatant stupidity:

oh my god no. Do not do the #NoFlaggingChallenge 😭😭😭 y’all asking to be killed. They just waiting for a reason. That’s stealing you know !?

— Melanin Brown (@_jeffreality) July 13, 2015

Apparently, all hope is not yet lost …

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/noflaggingchallenge
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 03:42:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Good way to get dead in this neck of the woods!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PzLdr

Once I get mine up, I'd like to see them try.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee