Author Topic: Trump to Team up with Clint Eastwood: Liberals Hide in Kitchen Cabinets  (Read 791 times)

rangerrebew

Trump to Team up with Clint Eastwood: Liberals Hide in Kitchen Cabinets

Katie McGuire — July 12, 2015

Tough-talking conservative celebrities Donald Trump and Clint Eastwood are teaming up out west.

Pretty good match-up, if you ask me. And looks like social media is really looking forward to the inevitable pictures and videos that should leak out of this partnership.

The New York Daily News reports:

“I will be in California this weekend making a speech for Clint Eastwood,” Trump, who’s seeking the Republican nomination for President, tweeted on Wednedsay.

“Then to Arizona and Vegas. Big crowds. Discussing illegals & more!”

A Trump campaign spokeswoman described the event with Eastwood as “private” and declined to disclose more details.

That didn’t stop the Twitterverse from lighting up with commentary.

“Donald Trump is going to campaign with Clint Eastwood. I wonder which one gets to sit in the chair?” tweeted @Uncucumbered in a reference to Eastwood’s famous soliloquy to an empty chair at the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa.

The question-and-answer session with the chair — which was supposed to be about what Eastwood would ask President Obama in an interview — turned out to be a showstealer.

His rambling rant at the chair, which gave rise to the term “Eastwooding,” included jabs at the war in Afghanistan, the President’s use of Air Force One and Guantanamo Bay.

Other social media users seemed to be looking forward to the Trump-Eastwood matchup.

“You’ll be rubbing elbows with a real patriot, Mr. Trump. Many Americans respect what Clint Eastwood has to say,” tweeted @futureicon.

This weekend, Trump will speak about noon Saturday at FreedomFest — a convention billed as “The World’s Largest Gathering of Free Minds” — in Las Vegas.

I wish I was closer to Vegas so I could go to this event. Trump, love him or hate him, is an AMAZING speaker. I got to hear him at CPAC, and he was absolutely wonderful. Eastwood + Trump? Now that looks like a winning ticket for the White House.

Written by Katie McGuire. Follow Katie on Twitter @GOPKatie, or email the author at katiefmcguire@gmail.com

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2015/07/trump-team-clint-eastwood-liberals-hide-kitchen-cabinets/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Oh my!

000hehehehe

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!